Family Matters

Guest HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could write like that.

Aww :wub: Thank you so much.

I must admit, I don't usually do personal comments as such, I usually just thank everyone before posting but seriously, thank you for that comment.

It means a lot :) Much appreciated.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

No problem hun, its true x

That was brilliant!! I'm kinda speechless!!

Everyones reactions were just spot on...I love how Jayden is like a mini Aden getting all macho and protective! I do hope that he doesn't have to do anything to Angelo though...!!

Loved it as always and can't wait for more!

the emotions were amazing... Danni and Jayden especially... Jayden being so protective just like Aden... loved the comment "Wow you really are a Jefferies' lol that was a codac moment! :D

I'm hoping Lilly and Tyler understand fully, and dont go with Angelo.... I'm so worried about Belle and Aden's little family! I cant help it... :unsure:

Glad I could help with the chapter.... ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Aden stood at the wooden desk, Belle’s hand enclosed in his as they observed Charlie filing some paper into the folder, before placing it into the metal filing cabinet. She quickly turned to face them once again, offering them a supportive smile.

“Right, well that’s all we can do for now” Charlie murmured. “We’ll patrol the area every so often but Angelo has been released ... he served his sentence and I know that must be really difficult for you to hear but we can’t do anything about that. I hate that as much as you do but if he’s done his time, we can’t arrest him. He hasn’t done anything wrong” she told them.

“And what about me, Charlie? What about my children? He could do anything to us” Belle told the police officer standing in front of her.

“And if that happens” Charlie began.

“When” Belle corrected. “Because he will Charlie ... he’ll hurt one of us, and when he does, you wouldn’t have done anything about it and then you’ll be sorry. He’ll take every opportunity to hurt any of us Charlie. Don’t you understand that?” Belle asked, clearly becoming agitated, Aden placing his hand on her back as a means of support.

Charlie sighed. “Belle, I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through or the fear of Angelo that’s inside of you but you need to carry on with your life. I know that must be difficult for you when you have children to worry about but it’s for your own good. If Angelo does anything at all, such as threatens you or the kids or trespasses onto your property, then we can take legal action, but otherwise, we have nothing on him” she murmured apologetically.

Aden nodded. “Okay, so in the meantime, we just wait?” Aden asked rhetorically as Charlie nodded.

“Yeah” she muttered, as she knew deep down that Belle was right in her words towards her; Angelo would take every opportunity to hurt Aden’s family and by the time the police are involved, it could be too late.

The couple thanked Charlie, before she apologised to them and informed them that if they had any enquiries, they could contact the station at any time. They headed out of the building and began taking a stroll along the road back to their apartment, expected to reach home within half an hour. Time passed and the couple were hand in hand as they walked along the street together.

“I wish Charlie could do something more about everything. I hate that the children could be in danger” Belle groaned at her words as they took a seat on the bench that was on the grassy area beside them.

“I know babe” Aden murmured softly as he wrapped his arm around Belle’s waist as she leant into him gently, letting him caress her upper arm as he rubbed soothing circles gently on her skin. “But I guess Charlie’s right. As long as the kids stay away from Angelo, the cops can’t and won’t do anything.”

Belle nodded. “I know, I know” she murmured. Almost fifteen minutes passed before the couple decided to head back and continue the remaining of the journey home. Standing up from their position, they headed back towards their home, Belle’s hand enclosed in Aden’s.

“Do you need to go to work today?” Belle finally asked as they entered the house.

Aden shook his head. “No, you’ve got me to yourself all day baby” he murmured softly, as his wife headed straight into the kitchen whilst Aden closed the front door, standing in the lounge area.

“Really?” she asked, leaning against the door frame of the kitchen and raising an eyebrow as Aden gently tugged off his shirt and placed it over the sofa. “All to myself?” she asked in question as Aden grinned, similar thoughts running through each other’s minds.

Aden emitted a small laugh before smiling. “Yeah, all to yourself, that’s if you want me” he added quickly with another smile.

Heading towards him slowly, Belle smiled seductively, resting the palm of her hand on her husband’s chest, his abdomen firm and the muscles flexing beneath her touch. She reached up to him, pressing her lips against his as he gratefully received the passionate kiss, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist securely.

His hand ran up her naked thigh, travelling up her skirt, as her leg came to wrap around him gently, Aden supporting her as together, they removed her blouse. Gently lifting her, they remained contact where the kiss was concerned; hungrily stealing kisses wherever and whenever possible, he carried her up the stairs, her body wrapped tightly around his waist as he took precaution of his whereabouts.

Upon arrival of their bedroom, Aden gently lowered his wife’s body on to the bed, parting from her half naked body for a nanosecond, before straddling her waist and kissing her neck passionately.

“You are so beautiful, Belle” he murmured as he lowered his body, trailing kisses down to her stomach as Belle ran her hands through Aden’s hair, groaning in pleasure. “I love you” he whispered with a meaningful smile as he pushed his body further up again to make eye contact with his wife, who rested her hands on his torso.

“Don’t tell me” she murmured as she cupped his face between her hands. “Show me” she instructed gently as Aden pressed his body closer towards hers, as he manoeuvred his body between her thighs.

“Oi! Jayden!” Danielle yelled as she watched her brother fetch the books from his locker during their lunch break. “What are you doing? You don’t have ...” she trailed off as she looked at the book cover. “Math, until last period ... what are you doing with the book now?” she asked, having pulled away from her group of friends to talk to him.

Jayden shrugged. “I’m doing my math homework in the library this afternoon” he told her.

Danielle let out a slight giggle, before apologising. “Jay, seriously, you? Studying? In your lunch break?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t do that!” he said quickly with a slight smile as Danielle looked at him confusedly.

“What?” she asked innocently.

“That ... the raising your eyebrows as though you’re questioning me or something ... you look like mum when you do that ...”

Danielle nodded and laughed. “Yeah, I know. Dad’s told me that one often enough. Anyway Jay, come on, seriously. Talk to me. What’s up? You’re not studying during your lunch break, are you?” she asked as Jayden shook his head. “Tell me the truth then.”

Jayden shrugged. “I just don’t want to be here this afternoon, that’s all ... and that’s not a lie. I’d much rather go home now and then do my math.”

“Okay ... who’s bullying you then?” she asked gently.

Jayden shook his head. “No one!” he told her, slightly offended that she thought he would allow someone to bully him and he wouldn’t defend himself. “And besides, not only do I have the same build as dad, so nobody will bully me anyway, but everyone knows just what dad’s like” he murmured, aware that his year were aware of Aden’s protective behaviour, yet being a doctor, was highly respected and looked up to.

Danielle nodded. “Okay. So are you struggling with ... what do you have next?” she asked.

“Science” he murmured. “Okay, you’ve caught me out Danni. I’m failing science” he told her truthfully.

“Failing?” she shrieked. “You do know that dad’s probably going to go ballistic ... he studied science to become a doctor ... now his son is failing it!”

“But I’m passing everything else with flying colours” he told her confidently.

Danielle shrugged. “Maybe I overreacted ...” she began.

“You think?” he asked, folding his arms across his chest.

“Okay!” Danielle smiled, pointing at her brother. “You look like dad when you do that!” she laughed.

Jayden smiled and shook his head slightly. “Mum’s already told me that” he smiled at the irony.

“Anyway” Danielle began again. “They’ll probably be cool with it. You know what dad’s like, he doesn’t mind helping you and on top of that, he’ll probably pay out for you to have a tutor.”

Jayden nodded. “Yeah, maybe. I just don’t want to disappoint them, you know” he told her.

Danielle nodded. “I know. But they’re proud of you, you know that right” she asked as Jayden nodded. “Good ... right, well I have art now so I’ll see you later at home ...” she trailed off as her friends called her in the corridor.

Jayden waved goodbye to her before heading back home.

“You haven’t lost your touch have you?” Belle smiled as she lay in bed with her husband, the quilt covers wrapped around them as she lay with her head on her husband’s chest.

He smiled, entwining his fingers and interlacing the between hers. “I am awesome” he told her confidently. “And besides, I know what pleasures you so I know exactly what to do.”

Belle nodded. “Right” she drooled out light-heartedly. “Really? Is it really soppy though that every time you touch me, every pleasurable thing you do to me ... it makes me feel like I’m nineteen again” she sighed softly.

“Yeah babe, that is pretty soppy. You’re thirty six sweetheart” he told her jokingly, earning himself a slap on his upper arm. “Alright, I was joking. Of course it’s not soppy babe ... I like the fact that I can still do these things to you and you enjoy it.”

“Good” she murmured gently. They lay awake in silence for a few moments before Belle spoke, having shot up suddenly. “Did you hear that?” she asked as her head snapped up from the pillow.

“Hear what?” Aden asked.

“That noise ... downstairs ... it sounds like someone else is in the house” she murmured as Aden jumped up quickly, pulling on his dark blue robe. “Stay there babe” he murmured softly.

“But” Belle began in protest as Aden held up his hand after reaching the door, signalling for her to stay where she was.

“Belle, I mean it. Stay here where I know you’re safe” he told her firmly, before exiting their bedroom, closing the door behind him and leaving Belle in bed.

He headed downstairs, unaware of whom or what was going to greet him. He heard a slight clatter of cutlery coming from the kitchen, which became his first destination. Heading through the lounge, he came to the entrance of the kitchen.

“Crap!” Jayden exclaimed as he turned to see his dad standing at the doorway.

“You and me both, Jay. You scared the hell out of me and your mum!” he told his son.

“Oh good God dad! Seriously ... mum’s up there too ... actually, I should have guessed ... your shirt was down here and you’ve had the house to yourselves all day ... Jesus, you both still do it?” he asked in question as footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

“What the ...” Belle began as she entered the kitchen in only her pink, silk nightdress which hung to just above the knee, her hair naturally loose after she finger combed it before making an entrance. “Jayden ... do you know that you nearly gave me a heart attack.”

“Yeah, you have both nearly given me one” he told them as he opened the can of cola he pulled out from the refrigerator.

Aden turned to Belle who looked confused at her son’s statement. “He thinks we’re too old to still be making love” he told her, smiling.

“Oh, please! You two! Get a room!” Jayden told them, paling slightly.

“Well we had one before you came home, honey” Belle smiled.

“Jesus” Jayden muttered. “Please, can you just not ... this is embarrassing enough for me as it is ... don’t make it any worse ... what you two get up to in your spare time is nothing to do with me.”

“Sweetheart” Belle began softly, “how on earth do you think you were conceived.”

“Clearly I wasn’t ... not by you two anyway” Jayden paled slightly, holding up his forefinger. “With the way you two are, seriously, I was obviously adopted.”

“Yeah, you wish, mate” Aden laughed gently.

“Wait a minute, it’s” Belle spoke suddenly as reality dawned on her, as she looked at the silver watch on her wrist. “Jay, seriously, what are doing home now? You should be in school!” she told him.

He shrugged. “Yeah, well, about that ... it’s a long story” he told her, although looking at both his parents and their expressions.

“We have plenty of time, mate” Aden encouraged as he pulled out a chair from underneath the table and sat down.

Jayden shrugged. “I’ll tell you on one condition ... in fact, make that two ...”

“Wow Belle, he’s definitely you’re son isn’t he” Aden smiled, before Jayden folded his arms across his chest.

“Ha, no, see!” Belle laughed, pointing at her son’s gesture. “Your son.”

Jayden smiled, knowing his parents were unaware of the conversation he and Danielle had had previously during their lunch break.

“The first condition” he began, “is that you stay calm and don’t fly off the handle” he spoke, as Belle leant against the kitchen counter and nodded, before he looked towards his father who also nodded. “The second condition ... please go and get dressed because the conversation will not work seriously when you two are sat here dressed like ... well, okay, undressed, like that” he told them, before deciding to begin the much needed civilised conversation with his parents.

LOVE the fluff! :D

Lucky Belle getting Aden to herself for a day! Nice that they have that time together to try and forget about things.

Really like the stuff with Danielle and Jayden, they seem to have a lovely relationship.

Gotta feel for Jayden at the end...uncomfortable much? :lol: Hope Belle and Aden are understanding when he explains, I'm sure they will be.

Loved it and looking forward to more!

Brilliant chapter :D I absolutely loved the last chapter - it was hilarious and you wrote the awkwardness really well, poor Jayden that must be so cringeworthy! I hope Belle and Aden are understanding about what he has to say - I loved that he wanted them to put their clothes on first haha!

The first scene was really sad, it's an awful position to be in when nothing can be done and it's terrible for Belle to have to live in fear, especially when your kids are involved because you can't keep an eye on them all the time. I really hope Angelo doesn't hurt them but I fear he'll be taking advantage of the freedom he has. Aden's so lovely and supportive! And I loved how they got to spend some time together :P Really well written!

So excited for the next chapter! Well done xxx

Archived