Family Matters

Guest HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comment Zetti. But, what makes you assume Aden is to the rescue? Not necessarily ...

Love your comments though ... I seem to be lacking with them ... I sense a few uninterested people now ...

I dont like the sound of that.... :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :o

You can tease all you like....i KNOW Aden will get there to save his girl and his children :wub: Even if Jayden didn't manage to conect the call, super Aden will just sense that Belle is in trouble....He's amazing like that :D

Loved it despite the whole horrible Angeloness of it all!!!

Keep up the good work and don't keep us in suspence tooooooooooooo long!! Can't wait for more!

Chapter 19

WOW.... simply..... wow....

I’m sorry its taken me this long to finally get off my bum and read this, your updates, things have been crazy with me and I just haven’t had time.... until now...

That was amazing... Belle.... pregnant! Oh dear, Aden’s not going to be happy, and by the way that ended Belle is already in danger and she has only just found out!

I loved the breakfast scene.... that was just awesome.... I love it, pancakes for breakfast, the banter, laughter, deciding what to do... I love that they are all such a close knit family!

Rachel is right though... what did Belle think Aden was going to say, or think about all of this.... her life is in danger, because she wanted another baby to the man she loves... things are about to get complicated I can tell!

Chapter 20

Oh dear.... has Belle lost the baby? Wow... poor thing.... Aden is just amazing through all of that.... seriously.... Belle needs someone with her at all times... how many times is she going to say she’ll be fine when everyone knows she wont be fine at all... not as long as Angelo is still after her... silly girl!

I hope they realize soon that something is up.... and Angelo is.... killed (in the nicest possible way) haha... :)

Hmmmmm.... so now Belle’s not scared of him, when he has a gun... thats a little funny...

Chapter 21

Oh wow... Angelo really is deranged... Jayden was right about that... poor Danni is scared out of her wits... Belle seems to be keeping her cool about things though..... I hope she can talk to him, or Aden can show up in time to save his family.

Even if he drives them into the lake, Aden will save the day.... HE MUST.... or Jayden saves the day.... really being Aden’s son!

I loved all the emotion is this chapter Carina... very well written, brilliantly portrayed!

Update soon.... I need to know what happens! :D

Archived