Bobby, Fisher and Morag

Guest matty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisher and Bobby get along now IMO, but, yes, they do get close once they discover they are related to each other. Fisher puts two and two together next week, then people begin finding out Tom, Pippa, Lance and Steven.

Morag and Bobby never get along.

Fisher and Bobby get along now IMO, but, yes, they do get close once they discover they are related to each other. Fisher puts two and two together next week, then people begin finding out Tom, Pippa, Lance and Steven.

If Bobby had stayed on the show then I'd say her and Morag would get along.

• 3 weeks later...

How much longer until Bobby finds out about Fisher? And it's a shame about Morag. Do they ever at least talk?

How much longer until Bobby finds out about Fisher? And it's a shame about Morag. Do they ever at least talk?

They cross swords lots of times. But I don't think they ever actually have a proper conversation.

Its a shame they killed off Bobby because her and Morag would probably get along now. I remember watching the early years back in 1999 when Bobby found out about Fisher being her Dad and Frank, Pippa and Tom were all dicussing it without her before she knew and she caught and she wasnt happy that they had kept it from her and were talking about it behind her back. Ailsa was the only one who could consol her.

Yes out of all the write outs I'd say killing Bobby off was probably the most disappointing, only becuase we all would have loved for her to remain in the show forever and that put an end to any chance of her returning.

However in terms of the character and where she was at, it may have been implausible to believe she would decide to leave Summer Bay (forever) and there's nothing to say Nichole Dickson would have wanted to return (as it was her choice to go and at the time felt she'd been there long enough) so in that sense it would have been very frustrating to know Bobby was out and about and hadn't ever come 'home'.

I would have LOVED to have seen Bobby evolve throughout the rest of the 90's and into the 2000's and I'm sure the writers would have treated the character with respect as they did Sally, and keep her very human and character driven. She's one of, without a doubt, the best characters the show's ever had.

Yes out of all the write outs I'd say killing Bobby off was probably the most disappointing, only becuase we all would have loved for her to remain in the show forever and that put an end to any chance of her returning.

However in terms of the character and where she was at, it may have been implausible to believe she would decide to leave Summer Bay (forever) and there's nothing to say Nichole Dickson would have wanted to return (as it was her choice to go and at the time felt she'd been there long enough) so in that sense it would have been very frustrating to know Bobby was out and about and hadn't ever come 'home'.

I would have LOVED to have seen Bobby evolve throughout the rest of the 90's and into the 2000's and I'm sure the writers would have treated the character with respect as they did Sally, and keep her very human and character driven. She's one of, without a doubt, the best characters the show's ever had.

Oh, I assumed that she was axed. I agree, it would have been much better with Bobby, she really is a very unique character, I'm glad that she'll still be on for another 4 years. I love the scenes with her and Morag. I think that Morag actually would have considered having some type o relationship with Bobby, judging from the way that she started crying at her wedding. I think that she is jealous of how close Fisher and Bobby are becoming.

However in terms of the character and where she was at, it may have been implausible to believe she would decide to leave Summer Bay (forever) and there's nothing to say Nichole Dickson would have wanted to return

But she was willing to return in 1995 or 6 when Bobby came out of the fridge! Imagine how great that would have been as a proper return instead of a hallucination. Of course, that's not to say she would have wanted to return again any time since.

Archived