Bobby, Fisher and Morag

Guest matty

It's just a part of Morag's character. And what a character. You meet many people like this in real life.

I think she's the sort of person wh has been through so much in her life that sh is engulfed by bitterness. And a huge part of her character is that she can't be seen to be vulnerable, she portrays this hard, bitter exterior but underneath it all she's just as sensitive as the rest of us. I think, when it comes down to it, she truly loves Bobby, but ultimately her desire to uphold this hard reputation exceeds her desire to be a mother to Bobby.

After being hurt so many times in the past, I think she's also partly muc happier to be left alone and not let anyone in. We know this is what her characters about since she broke down in Nigel's arms. Surely one of the best ever character's in soap? It's lovely to have her back for the beginning of the 2011 season. :)

IMO, Bobby and Morag do have love for each other, but try to suppress it, and compensate by fueling it into hate. There is a fine line between the two. What I don't know, though, is why was Bobby so disappointed when she found out that Morag was her mother? How did she know of her before she came to the bay? I haven't (yet) watched the first 100 episodes, I started watching when Alan arrived, so am I missing something?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived