Bianca Scott - Lisa Gormley

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The potential is there. Not only was she a NIDA grad but I also understand that when the agents were invited to the NIDA closing performance, Lisa was one of the most sought after grads.....this is only second hand tho.

From the clip, she and April seem to make a believable pair tho. and if the writers do it rite, the flammmability index seems good

Most of her scenes are with April and Liam so it wouldn't surprise me if something happened there,

she's obviously playing hard to get he seems to enjoy that, possibly the only women who he respects with hair on their teeth but if he thought he had it hard to indure with Martha, so far Bianca is only based on the issues he had with Martha like who's on top and stuff, with Bianca it's in her personality i think so maybe he could get tougher from it trying to tame this puppy :huh: which is not likely to happen because it's in her blood supposedly just like they introduced Martha as a tomboy farmgirl, now they're letting Bianca throw farm insults at Liam , aslong as she doesn't go too far with that but she obviously doesn't know Liam very much let stand overestimating him he's got two left hands farming remember.. anyway this could be a better insperation for his music better than that silly duet like look what all that retroexposure does to him, because she has no respect for herself or others . i'd like to see what all the Bianca stuff does to him like will we see Liam on fire putting his emotion into his music whithout it being the subject of the day sitting on his ass all day cause frankly he needs a makeover and that's what's all about isn't it? Bianca on the otherhand.. if i ever said differently, Bianca is a beautiful name youknow.. not the kind like Martha but Martha is the funkiest name i can remember ..and so the actress is from London is she? i found it quite funny they're promoting her body on the os but i don't think there's anything to worry about she'll end up like Charlie in her relationship with April of course and if that wasn't enough.. on the contrary think she has two things in common with Martha and that only just in the looks department :huh: should she be worried? / Nah! whistling2.gif

• 1 month later...

Lets hope the stylish Bianca teaches Liam a thing or two about how to NOT dress like a complete dork. Anyone else notice how hideous Liam's wardrobe has become since the Belle days? Surely it would fit Bianca's personality to not want to be romantically associated with Liam in public until he begins to dress a bit better.

Lets hope the stylish Bianca teaches Liam a thing or two about how to NOT dress like a complete dork. Anyone else notice how hideous Liam's wardrobe has become since the Belle days? Surely it would fit Bianca's personality to not want to be romantically associated with Liam in public until he begins to dress a bit better.

I've always thought they'd had that Lorelai and Luke thing down pretty well with Liam being the ordinary blue collar guy who wears plaid and jeans who just happens to go out with the hot chick.