Bianca Scott - Lisa Gormley

I loved the little smile Bianca spontaneously flashed when Liam told her

he'd been to see Ash

. It was a beautifully generous reaction given the pain she was in. Lisa Gormley is getting every little thing just right.

Yeah I thought that was really nice as well.

Lisa I think will be one of those great actresses you know like Nicole Kidman, Rebecca Gibney, Toni Collette, Jessica Marias, Margot Robbie etc, someone who is just so great at it. I think that in maybe 5 years time or so we might see her in a big movie. (Well I don't actually want her to leave H&A cos Bianca is my fave character!) But I think she has got so much talent that she can do anything.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa I think will be one of those great actresses you know like Nicole Kidman, Rebecca Gibney, Toni Collette, Jessica Marias, Margot Robbie etc, someone who is just so great at it. I think that in maybe 5 years time or so we might see her in a big movie. (Well I don't actually want her to leave H&A cos Bianca is my fave character!) But I think she has got so much talent that she can do anything.

Yes, I love that she actually acts instead of just flirting! So many young, female actors think that flirting and being cute is acting. The same thing with a lot of presenters.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm loving Bianca right now!!

At least shes the only one to give Charlie and Brax the sh*te they deserve!

Bianca is acting like a hypocrit at the moment - and her actions are only making herself feel better imo!

I'm sorry, I don't agree....... Brax and Charlie dragged her and Liam into their whole twisted lives of lies and deception, she has every right to act how she is.

Her actions are completely justified in my eyes. Bianca would never let herself go and completely act like like a brainless twat the way Charlie has done, and for that I am grateful.

I'm loving Bianca right now!!

At least shes the only one to give Charlie and Brax the sh*te they deserve!

Bianca is acting like a hypocrit at the moment - and her actions are only making herself feel better imo!

I'm sorry, I don't agree....... Brax and Charlie dragged her and Liam into their whole twisted lives of lies and deception, she has every right to act how she is.

Her actions are completely justified in my eyes. Bianca would never let herself go and completely act like like a brainless twat the way Charlie has done, and for that I am grateful.

That's cool Kevin you don't have to agree but 'hypocrit' - that is exactly what I think about Bianca acting all goody goody like she is perfect and never done anything wrong and you don't think sleeping around with Heath doesn't make her just like Charlie - well to me it actually makes her worse as she knew all along she did not have emotional feelings for him and let it happen on more than one occassion but like I said just my opinion.

Bianca isn't acting all goody goody, she knows she did the wrong thing with Heath. Heath didn't tell her how he felt about her either, so how was she to know that he had more emotional feelings towards her. The only thing that she has done wrong is sleeping with Heath when she didn't have those types of feelings for him, she was only acting on physical attraction, not love. Once she realised her true feelings she broke it off with Heath. She was never with Liam either times that she slept with Heath (the first time was when Liam was in rehab and they had broken up and the 2nd time at the cottage they weren't together then... there might have been a third time but unsure).

Bianca is still my fave character and I'm so glad she's back with Liam and also happy that she yelled at Charlie as well. Hopefully though those two will be friends again cos I like their friendship.