Bianca Scott - Lisa Gormley

I didn't like Bianca at first, she just seemed a boring pretty blonde who they brought in to add glamour... yawn. But her relationship with Liam is dynamite, and I can understand why she acts like she does after what Vittorio did to her. Cheating on his fiancee on their engagement night with his ex? Don't take him back, Bianca!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no trouble saying I loathed Bianca when she first arrived, but after watching the final few weeks of the season, I have been impressed at how Lisa Gormley's portrayal of her has won me over. You really got the sense of a woman torn, and I could really empathise with the emotional journey she went through, even though it's not something I've experienced myself. It's just a shame they insist on putting her with men without any trace of fire or personality - shes deserves better, though I'm convinced she's going to get it...!!

I like many others I assume, hated Bianca when she first came in. She came across as a annoying person who only cared about herself. She nicknamed Liam 'toothpick' which was annoying but again now I like that fact. I may have judged a bit too quickly. I love her relationship with April the most because its clear to me that she cares for her a great deal. She is growing on me, she is fast becoming a favourite character of mine!

Edited by Zetti

I have to say I'm really not sold on Bianca.She's one of those characters where every time there's an episode that makes me think "Hmm, maybe she's all right", there's bound to be one along soon afterwards that makes me think "Oh, no, she's not."Sometimes there's a bit of humour about her and a suggestion that underneath the ice queen exterior she's as human as everyone else but often she comes across as cold and aloof and actually quite nasty.I liked her and April's relationship to start with, there seemed to be a genuine sisterly bond between them and a feeling of the younger sister being the more level-headed one, but the endless "You shouldn't marry Vittorio"/"Yes, I should" conversations soon started to get a bit wearing.I really don't know what Liam sees in her a lot of the time, I'm left thinking he should run for the hills.

• 3 weeks later...

But her relationship with Liam is dynamite
I love that!! You said it!! From day one I think!!

I love Bianca!! I always have done!

Yeah the thing with Vittorio did get really tiresome and after Liam had left B the phone message I just kept thinking 'Come on woman. What's your excuse?' but I never hated her throughout it.

I loved "Toothpick"!! I thought it was really cute!! :wub: It showed that she liked Liam enough to give him a nickname even though she never let it show (much :wink:). She liked calling him that! :D I hope "Toothpick" isn't gone forever now that Liam and Bianca have finally made it official.

I love Bianca!! I think she's awesome!! Yes she is feisty and sometimes a little cold but that's all part of who she is and I don't want her to change. I think she's a very well balanced character because she's also fun and lovely and genuine too! :D

Yeah I love her bond with April too and vice versa! :D

I hope Bianca is in this for the long haul as she is my fave. female character atm!!

Edited by Changelo shipper <3

^^ Lydia's the name :wink:

Yay!! Awesome!! That makes me so happy!! High five buddy!! Top!!

I don't really know what else to say. :)

It's always great when people agree with you in threads!!

Oh I just thought of something else. Can we discuss stuff that's in the past?

I really hated the way that Liam reacted when B told him she was still in love with Vittorio. I mean how exactly was she being tactless? All she did was nod and say yes very quietly. Liam asked her. How else was she supposed to react? Lie? She didn't exactly proclaim it from the rooftops did she? Liam asked her because he wanted to know where he stood with her because I think he had a little suspicion as well. Then when Liam didn't like the answer he suddenly turned on her. I still don't think I've forgiven him for that. Evidently.

I mean it doesn't really matter to me anymore but when he apologised to her he said: "You know I was never really mad at you" or something didn't he? No Liam how could she have possibly known that?

Anyway I'm fine with Liam now and Liam and Bianca's relationship :wub: but that was just a point that occured to me.

Edited by Changelo shipper <3

• 4 months later...

Just wondering if anyone knows how old Lisa Gormley is? I read on Wikipedia her birthday is September 29, 1984... that would make her 26 at present. Does anyone else think she appears a lot older than this? In the show she plays a 30-something year old. Just curious to know your thought...

^When was it said that Bianca's 30-something?I accept that she looks quite old but I think she's meant to be younger than that.I've got an odd feeling at the back of my mind that we've been told Bianca's in her mid-to-late 20s but I can't remember when.

I've never really thought about it but I assumed the actress was a fair bit older than I am (26) with Bianca also being 30+. Never would've guessed we're the same age as she looks older. Mind, she does play a fairly 'grown up' character (teacher/caring for her younger sister) which always skews my opinion a little.