Bianca Scott - Lisa Gormley

I love Bianca's character now, didn't like her in her first appearances in the show! She had a wonderful relationship with Liam and I hope they'll get back together. I like her as a motherly figure to April. She's showing her younger dangerous side by flirting with Heath. And it's someone for Charlie and Leah to go out with :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^When was it said that Bianca's 30-something?I accept that she looks quite old but I think she's meant to be younger than that.I've got an odd feeling at the back of my mind that we've been told Bianca's in her mid-to-late 20s but I can't remember when.

I think at that singles party at Angelo's. Leah/Charlie/Bianca all walked in and Angelo said there's free wine for people over 30 and I know you guys are all over 30 and the other too said they wanted water but Bianca was like I want wine.

^When was it said that Bianca's 30-something?I accept that she looks quite old but I think she's meant to be younger than that.I've got an odd feeling at the back of my mind that we've been told Bianca's in her mid-to-late 20s but I can't remember when.

I think at that singles party at Angelo's. Leah/Charlie/Bianca all walked in and Angelo said there's free wine for people over 30 and I know you guys are all over 30 and the other too said they wanted water but Bianca was like I want wine.

I remembered it as being free drinks for those under 30 and then he realized Leah and Charlie were both over 30 and said he'll do it for them anyway. I don't think Bianca was there by memory when he said that but she turned up on the night for the free drinks.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeez I can't believe that Bianca was actually

raped!!

I thought that she was only

assaulted

!! :o

Sometimes I think the show goes too far with these storylines...was it really necessary for Bianca to be

sexually assaulted!

Surely she could have just been

assaulted?

It's just as traumatic!

Jeez I can't believe that Bianca was actually

raped!!

I thought that she was only

assaulted

!! :o

Sometimes I think the show goes too far with these storylines...was it really necessary for Bianca to be

sexually assaulted!

Surely she could have just been

assaulted?

It's just as traumatic!

The point of her storyline is that no matter how drunk, messed up (and she was pretty messed up, actually has been for awhile now) a woman is a man shouldn't just do that. I think that is the message they are trying to get across and Lisa is acting really well in this! She almost made me cry seriously.

I can't wait till Liam comes back!!

Edited by lozlovesh&a

I have fallen in love with Lisa over this storyline (since Liam left). Her acting is soaring to greater and greater heights. I found her character quite boring until now. Lisa's portrayal of Bianca immediately after the attack sobbing behind the car made me feel literally sick in the gut. I'm looking forward to seeing her in the coming weeks. I trust her to treat this role with the respect it needs. And

Liam's return

will add another complicated dimension to the trauma she's suffered over the last 6 weeks.