The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

I think the girl from Zimbabwe was pretty awesome and i hope she makes it to the live shows.

It was really werid without Dannii and i like how Cheryl acknowledged that.

When do we find out what groups they got? I wonder what'll happen with Dannii's - like will she tell them via video link or something :lol:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read Dannii saying that she couldnt wait to see what category turns up at her house, so maybe at judge's houses. But if you were one of the contestants and were flown to Melbourne or Dublin then it's pretty obvious who your mentor is gonna be, kind of ruins the surprise.

It’s interesting how people see things differently. Personally I’m glad Dannii wasn’t in it and was actually hoping she didn’t return even though it wasn’t going to happen. I actually quite enjoyed that episode and I’m really looking forward to seeing some of the guest judges.

Highlights:

-The very first act (he annoyed me when he took so long before he started singing but once he got into the flow he was actually ok)

-The girl from Zimbabwe (such emotion)

-The girl from London (the one who worshipped Madonna and Queen) but thought she was extremely fortunate to get through. If not for the fact she had such a great personality she might have stumbled at the first hurdle.

Not really a highlight but similarly the woman with the kid who intrigued Simon – again very lucky.

I agree Gamu was fantastic, but I'm not sure about Katie. There is a lot of stuff in paper about whether she'll be allowed to continue in the competition now that the producers have discovered that she has already had a record deal and has made an album under another name.

I agree Gamu was fantastic, but I'm not sure about Katie. There is a lot of stuff in paper about whether she'll be allowed to continue in the competition now that the producers have discovered that she has already had a record deal and has made an album under another name.

Oh I never heard about this!?..:o

Archived