The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

OK...I was at the auditions in Dublin today!! Last night I was in a nightclub and met Louis Walsh, I got my pic taken and we had a bit of a chat. He said some not very nice things about Dannii which I was shocked at as I thought they were friends. I said I thought you liked her and he said something that I wont repeat!!

Then, today when the judges made their big entrance, Louis recognized me and gave me a wave and said hello!! I was sitting really near the front which was great. I got a wave off Cheryl too!! Katy Perry was a really good judge and I found myself warming to her. Cheryl was surprisingly quiet and there was very little interaction between her and Katy, even though they were sitting next to each other. I have read reports stating that Cheryl is only happy working with Dannii so maybe that's why she was quiet.

The talent wasnt great....there was one outstanding girl called Rebecca who I reckon will go really far but she was the only person. Katy then made a hot guy take off his shirt! Simon only said yes to two people.

It kind of ruined The X Factor magic a little bit. Before the judges or contestants came out, they filmed us doing standing ovations, cheering and sad noises so they could just edit them into any part of the show. Also, the judges will only see 50 people a day (keep in mind they only stay in most cities for one day) so it's a lot less than the thousands of people we would be led to believe.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're a girl and a boy from Belfast. Girl is fat with no teeth, the boy is tall and camp as Christmas. They're rubbish =P

You wouldn't forget them!

No, they were probably at the evening audition.

OK...I was at the auditions in Dublin today!! Last night I was in a nightclub and met Louis Walsh, I got my pic taken and we had a bit of a chat. He said some not very nice things about Dannii which I was shocked at as I thought they were friends. I said I thought you liked her and he said something that I wont repeat!!

Then, today when the judges made their big entrance, Louis recognized me and gave me a wave and said hello!! I was sitting really near the front which was great. I got a wave off Cheryl too!! Katy Perry was a really good judge and I found myself warming to her. Cheryl was surprisingly quiet and there was very little interaction between her and Katy, even though they were sitting next to each other. I have read reports stating that Cheryl is only happy working with Dannii so maybe that's why she was quiet.

The talent wasnt great....there was one outstanding girl called Rebecca who I reckon will go really far but she was the only person. Katy then made a hot guy take off his shirt! Simon only said yes to two people.

It kind of ruined The X Factor magic a little bit. Before the judges or contestants came out, they filmed us doing standing ovations, cheering and sad noises so they could just edit them into any part of the show. Also, the judges will only see 50 people a day (keep in mind they only stay in most cities for one day) so it's a lot less than the thousands of people we would be led to believe.

Oh my god what did he say about Dannii!? You have to spill!! I thought they got on in the last while!? :o

Yeah, so did I!! I dont know if he was joking or not because he has been bigging her up in interviews lately but he was insisting to me he was being serious. I said I love Dannii and I read that you were missing her terrible from the auditions this year to which he replied "no she is a f*****g b***h and I cant stand her" I said "Louis you cant say that she's brilliant" and again he said "no she is a f*****g b***h". Maybe he was joking because he was after a few drinks but I dont know.

If anything, I think it was Cheryl missing Dannii. She seemed really down in the dumps, made no great input and didnt speak to Katy once. Last year you could notice her and Dannii got on and used have a giggle and gang up on Simon but Cheryl just didnt seem to be enjoying herself.

I hope he was messing :( because he kept repeating himself in interviews saying oh yeah we didnt get on last year but we did this year?...Hhmmm....

Thank God its now confirmed she will be back! :D I wonder what date she is due?? I know its this month anyway!

I hope he was messing :( because he kept repeating himself in interviews saying oh yeah we didnt get on last year but we did this year?...Hhmmm....

Thank God its now confirmed she will be back! :D I wonder what date she is due?? I know its this month anyway!

Yeah, this month but the date wasnt confirmed. I wonder if they will film in Dannii's real house? And Kylie has said she will help her chose again this year.

Archived