The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheryl Cole is amazing!!

I dont think I could sing in front of her though, I'd just be staring. Like the last time. Not good.

She cant sing though!! Even I wouldnt be embarrassed to sing in front of her and I'm crap!! Louis, Simon and Dannii are another story though, I;d be terrified of them!!

I just read an article on The Sun about a guy who comes out and sings Fight For This Love really badly and Louis turns to Cheryl and says that's about as good as you can do live!!! Then Simon started slating Girls Aloud, and he NEVER slates Cheryl!!

Out of all the judges, I would be most scared of Simon! That mans knows what he's talking about. I just love him! There's something mysteriously sexy about that man... :wub:

I love Louis simply because he's Irish! And despite all the slack he gets he has been so successful, even though I wouldn't exactly be a fan of his music! (Westlife, Boyzone, Jedward...) You go Louis! :)

Like most of the British and Irish public I fell in love with Dannii last year. I think that Piers Morgan interview really done her justice. I just love her! I couldn't stand her up until last year because I always blamed her for Sharon's departure. Even though I'm still a Sharon fan, its pretty obvious she more than likely got jealous because of the younger woman placed beside Simon. I guess we are never to know what happened between them, I love them both either way. And btw, anyone else IN LOVE with Dannii's boyfriend!? :wub:

Cherly I dont particularly have any opinion on. Sometimes I think she's fake, other times she comes across as genuine. Either way, I really dont rate her as a singer, even though her songs are catchy. She's ok I guess?...I dont know!!

I agree with you about Cheryl. Sometimes I think she is so fake and I also realised that a lot of the time she says what she thinks will please the audience and not voice her true opinion for fear of not being liked. But then other times her and Dannii will gang up on Louis and Simon, and other times she is like a lovesick puppy looking at Simon so I dont know what to make of her. I dont think she's a good singer but I like her songs (even though her voice is quite obviously digitally altered).

I have always loved Dannii, I didnt really watch it her first year as I hate Sharon but Dannii achieved incredible success, with her two acts coming 1st and 2nd. Then her second year she got a crap category, was reduced to tears in front of 12 million people on live TV by Louis Walsh, and was slated by the press for no apparent reason. Then everyone loved her last year and I was like "I told you she was great" to all my friends, she is now at the peak of her career, the press love her, the public love her, and she is arguably a bigger star than Kylie.

Louis - I always hated him but last year I really loved him. He was so funny, I loved when he shouted at Dermot "I'm the judge, you're only the presenter" I loved when he used say "never ever" to the crap people and him and Dannii looked like they genuinely enjoyed being at work and had great banter.

I lost a lot of respect for Simon last year over the whole Jedward/Lucie scandal, from that point on it was quite clear he didnt care about the talent, it was all about the ratings! And I'm not quite sure where he gets "ok I'm done with Idol so I'm gonna bring this huge new show to America"" thing - eh hello, it's the same show with a different name!!

I know I love the chemistry between Louis and Dannii lately, they genuinely seem to get on! Its so obvious this year how much Simon and Dannii don't get on, and I really wish I knew why, because on Dannii's first year they really seemed to get on!?...Who knows what happened there! Aw I just love Dannii! :D

I know what you mean about Simon. After the Jed/Lucie scandal it was so clear he only cared about the money and not the talent! I still love him though, I'm a sucker for his charm...:wub:

And I def think something is going on between him and Cheryl! :P

Archived