The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

^Wow really?? Poor Cheryl...not the biggest fan but you have to feel for the girl. :( Hope she recovers and returns soon!

Hahaha Simon and Louis thats hilarious. I wonder if they can get a replacement?... :o

Oh has Kylie said she would mentor with Dannii again?? When did she say that?? Thats cool I loved judges houses last year...I went to that hotel yesterday where it was filmed! Its class!

Aw Dannii just posted a tweet about the X Factor: ''Looking forward to catching up on #XFactor auditions. Can’t wait to see Simon, Cheryl and Louis again soon – miss them very much. Dx'' She obviously hasnt heard about Cheryl yet...And if she knew what Louis was saying about her :P

That's brilliant you got to visit the hotel - was Dubai good? Would love to go. Kylie said it a few weeks ago that she is there for Dannii again if she needs the help.

Congratulations to Dannii!!

Yeah it was gorgeous!! And the hotel was pure luxury! Travelling home in a few hours, gonna miss it here !

Aw I'm so happy for them!! I hope we get to see a pic of the young one soon. Congrats!!

Yeah I am so gutted that Holly wont be back this year! I loved her! :(

Tbh I have an awful feeling about this years X Factor. It really did reach its high last year and was massive! I'm just wondering if it can get much bigger??... I mean, look at American Idol! And the guest judges this year were supposed to be an overall failure. Oh well, I'm probably just being pesimistic. Here's for another great year of the X Factor! (hopefully) :D

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to go to Dubai!!

Yeah, I have my reservations about this year's show too. Dannii won't be back on screen until October and now who knows when Cheryl will be back. Those two are the stars of the show so I cant imagine it without them. Hopefully Cheryl will be back for judges houses.

Poor Cheryl. I hope she recovers soon. I'm sure she'll be back for the judges houses :) That's one of my favourite parts :lol:

Ethan is so tiny and adorable. I love that pic of all 3 of them, Dannii is just glowing and Kris just looks so genuinly happy. It's lovely.

Apparently Cheryl's condition was more serious than we all thought- she even came close to death! :o She's out of intensive care now but she's unable to speak and drifting in and out of consciousness. Get well soon! :(

Yeah, I read that too today, it was the worst strain of malaria that she caught. I think the best thing for bootcamp would be to get whoever the guest judges at judges homes will be (probably Kylie in Dannii's case) and get them to help Louis and Simon whittle it down. There's no point bringing in guest judges for bootcamp alone as it wont be fair on Dannii and Cheryl as they didnt get to pick, at least their guest judges will be involved again at a later stage.

Apparently Cheryl's condition was more serious than we all thought- she even came close to death! :o She's out of intensive care now but she's unable to speak and drifting in and out of consciousness. Get well soon! :(

Yeah, I read that too today, it was the worst strain of malaria that she caught. I think the best thing for bootcamp would be to get whoever the guest judges at judges homes will be (probably Kylie in Dannii's case) and get them to help Louis and Simon whittle it down. There's no point bringing in guest judges for bootcamp alone as it wont be fair on Dannii and Cheryl as they didnt get to pick, at least their guest judges will be involved again at a later stage.

Yeah I agree, maybe Kylie and Kimberly Walshe would be acceptable...although I highly doubt Kylie will be involved with bootcamp seeing as she's busy travelling around the world promoting her new album...:(

Archived