The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

I feel so sorry for the people who actually have a decent voice but do not reach bootcamp because they're just not quite good enough, when "Release me! Release me!" is put through. The new Jedward?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that there were noises made regarding Susan Boyle's mental health, suggestions that she should not have been propelled to 'fame' in the way that she was, because she could not cope with it, so I can see where they are coming from. That said, I'm not convinced that disallowing that lady from competing is not unfair discrimination.

Sharon has been confirmed for judges houses with Louis. I think this is disaster for the show and a disgrace that a bully is being allowed back on!

Haha I have to say I loved Sharon on the show and after she left I sorta resented Dannii.. but even being a Sharon fan, it soon became fairly obvious to me that it was a case of the older woman having the green eye and ultimately ended up with a bad case of bullying..I guess we are never going to know what happened between the two of them.. and maybe Dannii even started off the whole fued by being an 'ice queen' as Louis put it..but Sharon went out of her way to show her hatred for Dannii while Dannii kept stum on the matter for a very long time. Dannii appeared to act very professionally with the whole thing while Sharon was just completely immature. Did anyone see Sharon on the Grahem Norton show!? :o It was terrible!

Archived