The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Kylie on Alan Carr show last night and she mentioned how she's hoping they can arrange it for her to do judges houses with Dannii :)

I forgot to record it :( is it repeated!?

Cheryl will apparently have to film judges homes in UK because she's too sick to travel!

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to catch it online :) I think it was on channel 4.... :lol:

She mentioned how she was going home the following day to see the baby and when they showed the twitter pic of Dannii, Ethan and Kris, Kylie laughed and was like 'she looks about 12, not like someone who has just given birth.' :lol: Then she said she'd bought a second hand vintage Beatrix Potter blanket for him which Alan teased her about becasue it's not brand new. And Kylie was like 'it's vintage, they already have everything else.' :lol:

I would love for Kylie to do judge's houses but cant see how it's gonna work. It's going to be filmed late August/early September in Melbourne, but Kylie has a new single out in September so I reckon she will be busy promoting that and wont have time to go to Melbourne again. I do hope they can pull it off though.

I watched the interview online, she does seem to think she will be able to pull off judges houses so hopefully! i dont know though...i guess we will just have to wait and see! Its gonne be an interesting X Factor this year with all the chops and changes regarding judges! :lol:

Apparantley, Dannii and Cheryl will both have 8 acts at their judges homes section of the show. This is because both have missed bootcamp and dont know the contestants that well so this will give them a fairer chance at picking their three.

Apparantley, Dannii and Cheryl will both have 8 acts at their judges homes section of the show. This is because both have missed bootcamp and dont know the contestants that well so this will give them a fairer chance at picking their three.

Oh, sounds interesting! God I cant wait now!

^Dont think Cheryl/Dannii will be happy with that!

It appears to me it's been fixed for Louis or Simon to win. The raising the overs age is very suspicious, especially as Treyc will now be in Simon's category rather than Dannii's. It must be very embarassing for two big music moguls to be beaten year after year by Dannii and Cheryl, and especially now that the girls have missed a lot of the show, Louis and Simon would be laughing stock if they lost to the girls again.

HOWEVER, even though the groups never really have any success on the show, groups are Cheryl's thing so maybe she will have some luck. Also, Dannii seems to be able to handle any of the categories. The last time she had the overs, she did really well despite being bullied by Louis and the press at the time and she also had Rachel who had a serious attitude problem.

So, I am hoping for a Dannii or Cheryl win, Dannii preferably cos Cheryl has won the past two years

Archived