The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Wow really?? Poor Cheryl...not the biggest fan but you have to feel for the girl. :( Hope she recovers and returns soon!

Hahaha Simon and Louis thats hilarious. I wonder if they can get a replacement?... :o

Oh has Kylie said she would mentor with Dannii again?? When did she say that?? Thats cool I loved judges houses last year...I went to that hotel yesterday where it was filmed! Its class!

Aw Dannii just posted a tweet about the X Factor: ''Looking forward to catching up on #XFactor auditions. Can’t wait to see Simon, Cheryl and Louis again soon – miss them very much. Dx'' She obviously hasnt heard about Cheryl yet...And if she knew what Louis was saying about her :P

^Wow really?? Poor Cheryl...not the biggest fan but you have to feel for the girl. :( Hope she recovers and returns soon!

Hahaha Simon and Louis thats hilarious. I wonder if they can get a replacement?... :o

Oh has Kylie said she would mentor with Dannii again?? When did she say that?? Thats cool I loved judges houses last year...I went to that hotel yesterday where it was filmed! Its class!

Aw Dannii just posted a tweet about the X Factor: ''Looking forward to catching up on #XFactor auditions. Can’t wait to see Simon, Cheryl and Louis again soon – miss them very much. Dx'' She obviously hasnt heard about Cheryl yet...And if she knew what Louis was saying about her :P

That's brilliant you got to visit the hotel - was Dubai good? Would love to go. Kylie said it a few weeks ago that she is there for Dannii again if she needs the help.

Congratulations to Dannii!!

I can't believe Louis said that. Shame on him. Really lovely way to talk about someone you work with. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad she is coming back! :D I think her and Cheryl make a great team and i loved them ganging up on Simon last year. :lol: They seem to get along pretty well. I wonder if Danni's group will be sent to her house in Oz (or somewhere around Melbourne) :unsure: Do we know when it'll be filmed?

I can't imagin her travelling with such a young baby and i doubt she'd travel without him just yet.

Oh and poor Cheryl. I hope she recovers soon. Malaria is horrible. She's pretty unlucky she caught it after only spending a week in Tanzania. I've lived/worked and backpacked all over Africa and not caught it yet.

Yeah, it's been confirmed that Dannii's group will be going to Melbourne. Don't know if they will use her own house or not though. It hasnt been confirmed when or if Cheryl will be returning to the show this year but I hope she does. She is reportedly in intensive care. At this stage though, everything in the papers is just speculation.

Wow lucky for Dannii s group. :wink::D I wonder if Dannii will be even more emotional this year now she's a mum, and a very new one at that! Is Holly still doing the Xtra Factor? She had Harry pretty soon before doing the show - it'll be nice if she's around to give Dannii advice etc.

I'm sure Cheryl will recover soon. I think the intensive care thing has been little exaggerated. Last i heard she was in the tropical disease hospital. Let's hope she'll be fine :)

Archived