Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

I'm totally devastated by recent developments.It best be a sick joke by Mona.We didn't actually see a face.

The revelation

of the body in the woods last week and the fact that it may be Toby

was shocking, i'm not sure if i believe it was him though. It could be

Det. Wilden, as we still don't know if Ashley killed him when she knocked him down and maybe he had the same tattoos as Toby

Really looking forward to the next episode now....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Australia we are up to Season 3 Ep 14 and it airs on Friday nights before the Lying Game. Just the other week we found that

Toby is the Other A and last week A killed Garett

I own the first two seasons on DVD

• 3 weeks later...

In the us they are up to season four I think. Somewhere in season 3 Spencer found out Toby was supposed A and dumped him. He didn't die though as Spencer and Toby have just reunited in the states. Looks like he was undercover as A to protect the girls judging by someones caption post on the PLL facebook page

. I wish my siste would hurry up and get her laptop fixed so she can download the rest of season 3 for my hard drive and season 4

It always leaves more questions then answers.I'm not sure weather to believe someone is good or bad.Three months till s4 premiere which is to long!

Someone should also tell Caleb that his dad is wanted by Summer Bay police lol.

• 2 weeks later...

It always leaves more questions then answers.I'm not sure weather to believe someone is good or bad.Three months till s4 premiere which is to long!

Someone should also tell Caleb that his dad is wanted by Summer Bay police lol.

Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't realize it was him!! :o I knew I had seen him somewhere before, but I didn't realize it was Hugo! That is too funny! And I feel stupid now :P I guess we now know where all the former residents of Summer Bay moved to, Rosewood apparently :P

I don't know how far along you are in Australia and the UK at the moment so spoilertag in case (spoiler if you haven't seen all of season 3 yet)

I am so happy it turned out Toby wasn't on the A team after all, I never thought it was. It made no sense after seeing the whole season, and especially considering that he suddenly would be on the A team after he tried to get Spencer to tell him everything, and when she didn't he said he would find out for himself. I'm a Toby fan

:P

Archived