Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

Season 4 has been complete rubbish so far imo, the whole show is just getting si repetitive, we still know NOTHING!! I dont know how much more I can handle :(

I'm enjoying Season 4 but that's just my opion and in between I'm rewatching Season 3 on DVD.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 4 has been complete rubbish so far imo, the whole show is just getting si repetitive, we still know NOTHING!! I dont know how much more I can handle :(

I'm starting to feel this way to.I'm only up to ep two of the current season because I couldn't be bothered.What sort of time line is it following in regards to Alison and how is it helping us figure out who killed her?And why are we supposed to care?She seemed like a little madam who treated everyone terribly.I'll watch till the end because I can't be invested for so long to just end it but I'm kinda over it.We know nothing and it's just mindless confusion.

I agree, and it's been renewed for a 5th season! :closedeyes: I'm really hoping it doesn't come back for a 6th. I do adore this show and will be sad to see it end but if they keep going it will be unbearable.

It will be like McLeod's Daughters - amazing show but just dragged out for to long, they should of wrapped that show up at the end of season 6, IMHO.

Also I really hope Alison isn't alive and/or doesn't have a twin, that will destroy the whole series for me.

I agree, and it's been renewed for a 5th season! :closedeyes: I'm really hoping it doesn't come back for a 6th. I do adore this show and will be sad to see it end but if they keep going it will be unbearable.

It will be like McLeod's Daughters - amazing show but just dragged out for to long, they should of wrapped that show up at the end of season 6, IMHO.

Also I really hope Alison isn't alive and/or doesn't have a twin, that will destroy the whole series for me.

I read in tv week it has been renewed for season 5 and 6. I don't really find Season 4 boring but that's just my opion.

I've finally nearly finished season 3 I'm up to episode 17. Just saw the episode where Spencer found out Toby was A so sad. I wonder what Jason is up to? Looks like he was the one who tried to push Spencer off the train in the crate. I want to know who called Ali will we ever find out? So many people saw her on the night she died. Aria's dad told her to keep her mouth shut about his affair with Meredith. She snuck off to meet Ian and Toby gave her his jacket but supposed none of them is her murderer.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm getting addicted to PLL again.♥

Ahhhhh, so tired of waiting for the finale. Marlene King said that the season finale's "Huge Ali reveal that's going to leave fans emotionally exhausted."

I'm so gutted I thought that we were finding out who Red Coat was this finale episode coming this week, but Janel Parrish (Mona) said it will be the Halloween episode (October finale) that we will find out!! :(

Can't believe we still have 2 months to wait. (source)

Has anyone else watch the mid-season finale yet?

::: THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T :::

Absolutely devastated that Ezra is apart of the A-Team. :( What about Ezria! How could they do this to us? :(

I really hope there is some sort of explanation but it's looking highly unlikely. The only thing I can think of is that he's doing it to protect Aria, but I doubt it since they have already done that with Toby.

He must have met Ali while he was at college?

I'm still completely in shock! I just can't believe they actually went down this road. I really want Aria to be on the A-Team now, not just because of Ezra, but because it would be great to see another side of Aria.

I'm also kind of sad that Ali is alive. I don't get why everyone wants her to be alive. The girls have come so far without her and I would hate to think what would happen to Hanna with Ali around again.

Also I really hope Ezra wasn't Ali's older boyfriend!! Surely not. Marlene knows how much the viewers love Ezria so surely they wouldn't destroy them!!! :unsure:

Ahhhhh! I don't want to wait until October for the next episode, but i'm super excited that it's 2 hours long! .... and i must quietly admit that I am looking forward to seeing Ezra as evil instead of being so nice. Only a little bit though. :wink:

Has anyone else watch the mid-season finale yet?

::: THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T :::

Absolutely devastated that Ezra is apart of the A-Team. :( What about Ezria! How could they do this to us? :(

I really hope there is some sort of explanation but it's looking highly unlikely. The only thing I can think of is that he's doing it to protect Aria, but I doubt it since they have already done that with Toby.

He must have met Ali while he was at college?

I'm still completely in shock! I just can't believe they actually went down this road. I really want Aria to be on the A-Team now, not just because of Ezra, but because it would be great to see another side of Aria.

I'm also kind of sad that Ali is alive. I don't get why everyone wants her to be alive. The girls have come so far without her and I would hate to think what would happen to Hanna with Ali around again.

Also I really hope Ezra wasn't Ali's older boyfriend!! Surely not. Marlene knows how much the viewers love Ezria so surely they wouldn't destroy them!!! :unsure:

Ahhhhh! I don't want to wait until October for the next episode, but i'm super excited that it's 2 hours long! .... and i must quietly admit that I am looking forward to seeing Ezra as evil instead of being so nice. Only a little bit though. :wink:

I just saw this episode it was so intense. I was shocked when I found out Ali was alive and even more shocked that Ezra is A. It's going to be a long wait until the next episode in October.

Archived