Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

I finally finished season 3. What a great season. I just knew Toby was on the A team to help the girls. During the whole time Spencer never gave up on her love for him. When she though he was dead she went into Radley and refused to come out until she knew if was alive. I'm glad Emily didnt believe he was dead. I've seen one episode of season 4. I want to know what was with Toby's mother. Looks like Toby and Alison had breif relationship until she went and said that thing about his mother being lazy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I read that on Facebook about Ezra being on the A team. I can't believe he did arrive aroud the time the whole A thing started. He seemed so good. So I hope like Toby he stops because of his love for Aria I just hope he really does love her like Toby loves Spencer. Toby and Spencer are my fave PLL couple Spoby

The Halloween episode was really good.

I still can't believe Ezra is A. I wonder what happened to

Ali but I was shocked that she's alive was it Ezra did he hurt her?

i always had a feeling she was alive.

The next ep now isn't until January.

IMHO, I was quite disappointed with the Halloween episode. It focused to much around Miranda for me. :/

Not much happened at all (on the PLL side of things) Ezra is A... we already knew that. Ali is alive... we already knew that. The episode was pretty much just a confirmation episode.

Looking forward to season 4B.

I read that

Spencer starts taking study pills.

Personally, I think Aria will be on the A-team. Because not everyone on the A-team know everyone else on it. Mona didn't know who Big A is. So it's possible for Aria to be on the A-team not knowing about Ezra.

Watching these theories have definitely convinced me Aria is A. Part 1. Part 2.

Of course some of them relate more to Ezra, but there are still quite a few that definitely throw Aria to the front of the A line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have only ever seen Season 1 due to the crappy freeview station it is shown on (and then they messed up by showing the first half of s1, taking a break and then going straight to s2 until they realised the mistake and swapped back to s1). It is a great show that you can just watch and not really think about.

... So I acquired s2 & 3 to watch over the festive season.

Are those seasons even better than the first?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived