Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

I really hope this isn't

the end of Haleb

I enjoyed last weeks ep but one thing confused me like I was told by someone in America that Lucy sung in it but I could not pick that up or what part.

I've always thought Ali was alive.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately it is the end of Haleb, well for now at least. Tyler Blackburn joined Ravenswood, and i'm pretty sure at this stage he doesn't have any plans on going back to PLL. Apparently Travis is Hanna's new love interest. :/

I'm finding it so hard to believe that Ezra was A from the start, his love for Aria looked so real! But ever since we found out he's A, his whole personality has changed - even when he's around Aria.:(

I'm finding it so hard to believe that Ezra was A from the start, his love for Aria looked so real! But ever since we found out he's A, his whole personality has changed - even when he's around Aria. :(

I don't think he was from the start, it was always Mona until she was found out. Some theories are that Ezra is hunting for Ali using the liars as his way to her, others are that Aria is A team too. Ian Harding has said that Ezria was real though.

I personally believe Ezra is one of a twin, one being board shorts, the other being Ezra and he is currently being kept under that door in the floor by board shorts.

I do however find it very strange that they have 'revealed' A and also still don't show his face in A scenes. The scene in Hanna's house was very sloppy and not A like at all.

I don't think he was from the start, it was always Mona until she was found out. Some theories are that Ezra is hunting for Ali using the liars as his way to her, others are that Aria is A team too. Ian Harding has said that Ezria was real though.

I personally believe Ezra is one of a twin, one being board shorts, the other being Ezra and he is currently being kept under that door in the floor by board shorts.

I do however find it very strange that they have 'revealed' A and also still don't show his face in A scenes. The scene in Hanna's house was very sloppy and not A like at all.

If you go back and watch Season 1 after seeing Season 3 and 4 my friend and I noticed that in Season 1 the other day there we're hints that Ezra is A or could be A.

Poor Hanna :(

We saw Ezra had a video of Alison and he hacked Hanna's computer while her mom was on the phone to work

If you go back and watch Season 1 after seeing Season 3 and 4 my friend and I noticed that in Season 1 the other day there we're hints that Ezra is A or could be A.

Poor Hanna :(

We saw Ezra had a video of Alison and he hacked Hanna's computer while her mom was on the phone to work

But in interviews after he was revealed at the end of season 3 he said that he was planning on leaving or something and Marlene said her plan. He didn't know until he was asked, and even he was surprised at the outcome. Marlene has dropped little A hints in for most characters throughout the show.

That video is what makes people think he could be helping Ali.

What I meant was in the scenes in the lodge and the end credit scene we still didn't see a face, we supposedly know who A is, so why are we still not seeing a face? And those ones we did see his face he wasn't as sneaky and subtle as A is.

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit angry at the season finale

yes Ali is alive and the girls find out and Ezra was shoot.

I added spoiler tags in case you haven't seen it yet.

Bring on Season 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Season 4 comes out on DVD in Australia on the 11th of June I can't wait

It says July 3rd on sanity website.

Season 5 starts Friday June 13th.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived