Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

I think she is pretending to get messages from A so the girls think she is a victim

. Ive just watched episode 8 and 9 of season 3. America had the mid season finale a couple of weeks ago there is going to be a Halloween special in October in the States and thats it apprently until Jaunuary when the rest of the season airs

Has anyone read or got the books? I have the first 8 in paper back form and have pre ordered the 9th and 10th on my Kindle. They come on on the 4th of November and the 11th book comes out in November. I havent pre ordered it yet.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is pretending to get messages from A so the girls think she is a victim

. Ive just watched episode 8 and 9 of season 3. America had the mid season finale a couple of weeks ago there is going to be a Halloween special in October in the States and thats it apprently until Jaunuary when the rest of the season airs

Has anyone read or got the books? I have the first 8 in paper back form and have pre ordered the 9th and 10th on my Kindle. They come on on the 4th of November and the 11th book comes out in November. I havent pre ordered it yet.

I've read some of them just can't remember which ones but I do have all the books in The Lying Games series by the same author.

In episode 12 of season 3 it was revealed that

Toby is second A

I don't believe it though I meant 9 and 10 come out on kindle and in paperback on 4th of October. They are already out in hardcover. I have the first three Lying Game books in paperback and the forth on my kindle I havent read any yet and so far I've only read the first book in PLL. In the book series

Alisons twin sister is A and Toby dies

In episode 12 of season 3 it was revealed that

Toby is second A

I don't believe it though I meant 9 and 10 come out on kindle and in paperback on 4th of October. They are already out in hardcover. I have the first three Lying Game books in paperback and the forth on my kindle I havent read any yet and so far I've only read the first book in PLL. In the book series

Alisons twin sister is A and Toby dies

Yeah I've read the first book wasn't it revealed that Courtney is really Alison in the book?

I can't wait for Season 2 to finish then a bit of a wait until Season 3 airs on November 12th.

I watched episodes 11 and 12 today of season 3. They were good

Caleb gets shot by Maya's murderer who is not Garrett and Ali bullied Paige while she was alive so Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Caleb suspect she is A

. I've only read the first book so far. But a friend told me about one spoiler and I read the other spoiler on wikipedia. Bernard Curry has just gotten a role in PLL so hopefully this means there will be a season 4

I watched Episode 22 of Season 2 yesterday I still have Episode 23 to watch and next Monday Episode 24 and 25 air I wonder when Emily find out that Maya is dead. I can't wait for Season 3 to start :)

Here is the reply from Fox 8.

Pretty Little Liars will begin airing on FOX8 Mondays at 7:30pm from November 12.

Now that I remember it the gun went off and thats how Caleb got shot because Maya's killer was already dead before hand Emily killed him in self defence someone Toby/A told Emily to get out of the house. But I think Toby is really trying to help the girls. Coz he told Spencer he was going to get to the bottom of whatever was going on

I can't wait for the second half of season 3 to find out what else happens. I just hope we don't have to wait until Jaunary I read online thats when the rest of the season will air in America other than the Halloween special which will air in October

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived