Furniture in Summer Bay

Guest jane_j

Random I know but I am loving the dining chairs in the caravan park main house at the moment, the white ones with cut out pattern. Has anyone any idea how I find out what brand they are or what store they come from?

So anyone else here have an eye for the furniture/accessories and which house and pieces do you like best?

Random I know but I am loving the dining chairs in the caravan park main house at the moment, the white ones with cut out pattern. Has anyone any idea how I find out what brand they are or what store they come from?

So anyone else here have an eye for the furniture/accessories and which house and pieces do you like best?

you could email homeandaway@seven.com.au and put You Ask in the subject bar. I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you where to get them.

I can't help you with your question, but the suggestion put forward above sounds like it could be a good place to start with finding out.

Just in general re Furniture and Summer bay, I am finding it all a bit strange how with the updating of all the different homes, they are actually making them all look the same, as if that would happen, that several different to each other people would do their homes using pretty much the exact same theme of colourings and furniture. I find that I sometimes have to look for the front or back door ways of the homes to know whose home that the people are actually in in the scenes. If nothing else, being a Coastal place as Summer Bay is, wouldn't they at least have a Coastal theme about them, and even then not seem so inter-changable with each others homes. Apart from that, they don't come across as the way the characters themselves would have their homes as looking and feeling if they were doing the home up. It is becoming quite strange with it all.

I can't help you with your question, but the suggestion put forward above sounds like it could be a good place to start with finding out.

Just in general re Furniture and Summer bay, I am finding it all a bit strange how with the updating of all the different homes, they are actually making them all look the same, as if that would happen, that several different to each other people would do their homes using pretty much the exact same theme of colourings and furniture. I find that I sometimes have to look for the front or back door ways of the homes to know whose home that the people are actually in in the scenes. If nothing else, being a Coastal place as Summer Bay is, wouldn't they at least have a Coastal theme about them, and even then not seem so inter-changable with each others homes. Apart from that, they don't come across as the way the characters themselves would have their homes as looking and feeling if they were doing the home up. It is becoming quite strange with it all.

Yeah I noticed how there giving all the houses the same style and colour and stuff!

Would it have hurt to vary the styles ?

and the styles look totally out of character to the people who own them as well!!

• 2 years later...

But it just shows that characterisation is not top of the list any more in the show. The same with the characters costumes. They are more the same as and dont cater for the individual as much. Also in the way each character speaks. IE, The scripts where very different and the language that people used. Like Fisher, Marilyn, Morag, Celia, Lance etc. Morag has the same vocab as any one else nowadays.

Not that I mean to bash the current show.

But it just shows that characterisation is not top of the list any more in the show. The same with the characters costumes. They are more the same as and dont cater for the individual as much. Also in the way each character speaks. IE, The scripts where very different and the language that people used. Like Fisher, Marilyn, Morag, Celia, Lance etc. Morag has the same vocab as any one else nowadays.

Not that I mean to bash the current show.

I totally agree Blaxland 89!

I'd like to see characters have their own identity again.

Archived