Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

Well that was emotional!! :lol:

I am gonna be having the image of Aden as a fireman in my head for a very long time to come!! hahahaha

I'm thinking the person at the end was Abi?? maybe....

Loving all the fluff and memories :wub: Just what I needed!

Cannot wait for more, brill update chick

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D that was awesome Ellen! I dunno how but I seem to have kept missing the last few updates, was a good read catching up :D

YAY for the happy and cuteness, :( about the last line though, i'm intrigued if it is Abi too or if it's all a trick and someone we're not expecting hmmm...

So glad Beau and Aden are ok and loved Dr Beau :wub: and the snuggling!!!

all in all YAY

Oh, I think that person at the end is Abi too... And I'm pretty sure that her 'boyfriend' is gonna have his head knocked off by Aden if it is. [Which I think would be pretty hot to read! :P ]

Also very hot... Aden as a fireman :wub::ph34r: Wow. What an image!!! :D:lol:

Anyways, I just caught up on the last 5 chapters! 5! And each one were just so brilliantly written and captivating. I'm so glad that Beau and Aden are ok after that car incident. I almost had a heart attack, Ellen! It was NOT funny!

Cannot wait for more! Hope you update soon.

The pleasure was all mine to step in :D

LOVED it!!!!!! You already know that though lol

Poor Abi :( I'm glad she felt she could turn to Belle

Loved the little scene with Aden and Belle too, that was really sweet

Geoff is gonna hit the roof, really looking forward to seeing how you write his reaction to what's happened

Brilliant as usual! Cannot wait for more, i hope your muse comes back soon and brings you a large cocktail as an apology :wink:

awww! Ellen it was awesome and worth the wait :D

Aden is just so adorable in this (though really, when is he not!) I really love the little family you've made and how they take care of each other, and the thought of Aden and Belle with Beau lying between them on the couch :wub:

Really hope that Abi is ok, hope that Geoff doesn't do what Aden wants to do himself to Callum. Though it would be very sweet of him. Hope that things get better for them all anyway!!