Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

omg that wish he asked for... *sob* thats just.. heartbreaking :(

I really really really really hope that was the last time he had to have the chemo.

AOL at the pressie.... although he should of asked Roman if Aden could have the uniform toooo i'm sure everyone would like that :ph34r:

brilliant update! xx

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Beau!!! That had got to be the sweetest thing ever! I LOVED that convo with him and Roman, and I love what the secret was. How cute is he?! :wub: He wants to make/give a shiny hero medal to his daddy! ^_^ Too cute!

I really, really, really hope that Beau's in remission after this last chemo. It makes me :( that he's ill, and he's a fictional character! He's just toooooooo adorable and cute! Gotta love the 'ABC Phone' :lol:

Cannot wait for more! :D

xoxo

Eeeeek! OMG! Yes! :D:D^_^ Beau's in remission! That's just so... wow! Yay, you have made my day, Ellen!

LOVED that chapter, as you can tell. I dunno what else to write. I'm smiling so much and am sooooo happy! :lol: But the beginning was just nervewrecking! And the ending about Santa and his prezzies was just too cute!

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

awwwwwwwwwww Ellen...that was perfect!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO at Beau offering batteries. brilliant :lol:

LOVED the beginning, how i wish i could have a food fight with Aden... i have such a cute image of Beau running round the room hiding from Aden. so cute :wub:

I'm glad that everything was in working order for Aden, Racy Flufffffffffffffffff HEHEHHEHE :wub:

FANTASTIC chappie!!!!!!!!!!!!