Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yep, right after you were born Belle looked after your mommy and I took you into the lounge and sat on the couch with you. You were this teeny little thing looking up at me with those beautiful big eyes of yours and you know what? I made you a promise…”

“What did you promise” Meg whispered her voice full of wonder

“I promised that I would always look after you and keep you safe”

“Really?”

“Really really” he laughed “Nutmeg I love you so much, nothing is gonna change that I promise”

“I love you too uncle Aden”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he brushed a kiss against her forehead

:wub this was so sweet,

that was brilliant, good fun entertainment after a long, tiring day at work. Thank you!! :D

Can't wait to see who wins though :lol:

:wub: Absolutely loved it!

Love the Tiger referance hahaha

Really liked the little chat between Roman and Aden, i love how you write their relationship

As per, Beau is a sweetheart, i really do hope everything is ok after the chemo

Brill chick!

I LOVE this fic so much, cant wait for my next fix of it :D

Eeeeek! Them two chapters were just FANTABULOUS! :wub: Loved, loved, loved the whole thing in the zoo!!! Esp Beau and Uncle VJ! :wub: He's just got to be the most adorable baby Adelle boy!

I can't believe that Geoff beat Aden in the race, btw! I think there's something dodgy going on there <_< Maybe Aden was just tired cos he's been looking after Beau and Meg. Yup, that's it! :D

The bit with Aden and Meg was just tooooo cute! I've missed Uncle Aden! He's toooooo damn sweet.

This last chapter was too cute too! Loved Aden's jealousy, and how Belle told him that Beau always needs his daddy! :wub: The bit with the tiger was just awesome! I can't believe you brought that back into it. Fantastic! And that ending was just perfect!

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo