Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

:lol: That was just fantastic, Ellen! Just soooo good!

The beginning, as you know, was too funny, and I loved it when Aden stepped into the egg. Hehe at Beau trying to hide from him. He's just too adorable ^_^ The food fight was hilarious.

Roman drunk was classic. But I loved what he said to Aden and what he said back.

And LMFAO at Belle's comment about things not working properly and Beau adding the batteries bit! :lol: That had me in stitches.

Finally, racy fluff! :wub::ph34r: Perfect!

Can't wait for more!!!

xoxo

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO does it need batteries?! LOVED it :lol:

Brilliant chapter, i loved the lightheartedness and fluffiness of the whole thing

So glad they can be a proper little family now :D hopefully that will continue miss Ellen...... ahah

Roman drunk is hilarious lol

Beau as per usual is absolutely adorable

Fantastic update, really cant wait to read more

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, Abi and Geoff! :wub:

That chappie was awesome, Ellen! Every bit about it! Like, every bit! Loved the shopping, loved the chat, loved the tree, loved Belle being so insecure [cos we got :wub: Aden ] and loved the ending! ^_^

I

Hmm... Is there any chance that Belle's gonna have twins? Cos she's bigger than last time? Or is that just cos it's her 2nd pregnancy...? :unsure: Hehe, I'm reading too much into it.

Cannot wait for more! :D

xoxo

Awwwwwwwwwww! :wub:^_^ Like, serious, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wub: Loved it!

Yay that Mattie's moving back home! :D That's just tooooo great! Can't wait to read more of her and Belle, and Ric and Aden. Esp if they work on the trawler together!

LMAO at Beau and the 'special burger cows'. Bless him not wanting to eat the cow he sawed at the farm! :lol:

Cannot wait for more, as always!

xoxo

awwwwwwwww yay!!!! Ric and Mattie are coming to live in SB!!! :D

LMAO at Beau not wanting to eat the burger cause of the cow, brilliant!

the thought of Beau having a mini tantrum is also very cute :wub:

LOVED the ending, them being worried hehehe.

and heheheheh "you love it" hehe

xxxx