Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

Aw, that was just too brilliant, Ellen! How cute was Beau?! As always, of course :wub:^_^

LOVED all the presents, and his reactions to them. The letter from Santa made me :lol:

Belle and Aden at the end made me wanna cry! It was just too sweet and happy! I'm so glad that after everything, they're so happy ^_^ And the pressies were cool!

Can't wait for the next Xmas chappie!

xoxo

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love love love love LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was just so... there are no words, i was just aoling and squealing the whole time!!

There was a letter from Father Christmas!!!!!!!! ^_^^_^ hehe

Beau was soooooooooooooooooooooo cute, and when he said that Santa had done everything including making the bad stuff in his blood disappear... made me cry!

Aden and Belle's pressies were soooooooooooo amazing! and so cute!!!! :wub:

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, i want Christmas NOW!

:wub: Well that was as fluffy as a belly button! LOVED it!

Geoff's pressie to Abi was really sweet

I think everyone knew that Beau was gonna win that one with Aden at the beginning haha

Meg and Beau are adorable together

Brilliant update chick, so good! :D Really cant wait to read more....... :D

OMG Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek the baby is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

LOVED the speech!!! was soooooo gooood! my bro should take tips from Aden for when he does his speech :lol: it was soo funny too... especially about complimenting the bridesmaids :lol:

THANK YOU for the fireworks :D twas perfect

:ph34r: Roman running around in boxers

may of cried at the bit about Nic :(

eeeeeeeek am so excited. you have to update NOW!

fantastic x

Edited by xknomex

Well...... I'm in bits! the bit about Nic had me in tears

That was sooooo good! Loved the concern from Aden, he is such a sweetheart, his speech was so good

She's in labour!!!!!!! eeeeeek I kinda had a feeling she would lol Cannot wait for the new baby!

Just a brilliant chapter, made me :D and AOL all the way through!!! LOVE this fic! :D