Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, i'm not sure if the last name 'Woody' was meant to be abit of a joke but i defo took it in a :ph34r: way...... I hope it was meant to be an innuendo haha

BRILLIANT update, loved it all, the fluff at the beginning was so sweet

The convo about the names with Beau was really sweet

Cannot wait for more, looking forward to the trip to the Zoo!! lol :D

ETA: I am ashamed, i just re read the last line - it's a Toy Story character!!! omg my mind was obv in the gutter hahaha

Edited by LAURZY!

hehheheheheheh LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love how Beau and Meg shouted CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow lol

the whole thing has bought a big smile to my face!!! I kinda want to go to the Zoo toooo. :lol:

Name opinions: Love Mia for a girl and i actually love Noah. also just throwing it in there, i think Naomi is a lovley name ;)

xxxxxxxx

Just caught up on the past few chapters, and they were all brilliant. Loved every single bit of it. I simply adore the way you write Adelle, especially the racy fluff. Got to admit, I love the name 'Will' for a boy because it reminds me of Orlando Bloom, and he's hot. The last line was funny, but LAURZY's comment just made it hilarious! :P Great updates, and I'll defo be sleeping well tonight!

Another 4 chapters to catch up on! You just keep writing and writing, and each and every time, I just can't get enough! :D

I'm kind of glad that I didn't read these chapter seperately. I dunno what I would have done if I had to wait and see what happened to Aden about he got arrested! Loved Beau's reaction to that, too. Fantastic! You can just tell how much he really loves his daddy :wub:

The racy fluff was just :ph34r: and :wub: So glad that they got some time together, esp with everything that's been happening.

LOVED having Meg and Uncle Aden back :lol: Missed that... And I loved that bit in the Diner when Aden was talking about them having sex! So funny.

Can't wait to see how this trip to the zoo works out. And the bit with the names was soooo sweet and cute, but then reading Laura's comment just made me crack up.

Can't wait for the next chappie!