If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kate is terribly confused and i hope once she calms down she'll realise how crazy she sounds. I know her life has been pretty insane and hearing about Jack must have hurt, but i hope she won't do anything to Rachel to get back with Tony :(

I feel a bit sorry for Tony still. His head must be swimming with everything that's happened. Glad to see Lucas came okay eventuallly, although it was realistic he'd act the way he did at first.

I liked how Tony told Kate how Lucas acted when he was upset, she really is a stranger to her own son which is scary.

“But you love me to don’t you. Don’t you Tony.” Tony was confused; he didn’t know how to answer. He loved her because she was the mother of his children, but he wasn’t in love with her. He didn’t think so any way. Spending time with Kate had confused him; she kept talking about the past, talking about the good times they’d spent together and sometimes he had smiled. He felt guilty for that, worried that him smiling meant he had feelings for Kate again. Deep down though he knew he loved Rachel, he knew that she was the one he wanted to be with. He was so happy with the family they had created together and he did not want to sacrifice that for anything.

I think that sumed up Tony's perspective perfectly, and really realistically as well :)

Can't wait for more!

:o Poor Tony. He must feel so guilty about what he done. I cant believe Kate is using it to blackmail him! She is so evil. Surely she cant be happy knowing Tony is only going to be with her because she is blackmailing him. He has moved on, he loves Rachel! :(

Rachel is going to be devestated! :(

Oh. My. God. :o

I am shocked. I can't believe how far Kate has gone. She is twisted. I can't believe she loves Tony like she says she does. All she is going to succeed in doing is making him miserable! But i guess that shows how selfish she is. Oh i despise her. Very surprised to hear about Tony's past but he made for his mistake and i guess it's something he'll live with forever. The fact that Kate uses it against him is so callous.

Poor Rachel :( You wrote her emotions so well. It was so incredibly sad and i felt so awful for her. I loved how she grabbed him and didn't want to let him go :( She kinda did that with Kim so i think that's her she (and probably a lot of women in her situation) would react. It was so sad she asked if she was to blame and said she would change for him. He was just so cruel to her. It's almost like he has emotionally detatched himself from her, and Harry.

I really am starting to hate Tony a little bit too. Doesn't he realise how much he is hurting her? Maybe he thinks he is protecting her but surely telling her the truth would hurt a lot less! :(

Brilliant writing though, you get the reader very involved. Can't wait for more

Laura that was so sad :( I had a lump in my throat reading it :( Poor Rachel.

I loved that Leah was the one to go and find out what was wrong with her though. I really hope she can help her through this. I like how Rachel is coming across as being quite helpless and broken. Although she usually seems really strong and independent, I think in certain circumstances, especially when it comes to her personal relationships, she tends to be quite vulnerable. You showed that really well here and I love that she just hid herself away in her house and didn't let anyone know, that's so realistic to her character. I like how you had the little bit about the broken wedding photo too. Good symbolism.

I really do not like Tony just now. I can't believe what he's done. I kind of understand it from his point of view, but I think it's a real weakness of his character that he gets all pathetic and does the 'poor me' act. (I realise he wasn't in this chapter but I am still annoyed with him :P ).

I am so glad Rachel has Harry with her. I think without him it would be impossible for her to go on. It's so sad though he cried when she did. I guess he would pick up on her emotions and I honestly believe that no matter how young, babies are aware that things are different. :(

I think Rach still can't believe what's happened. It's like she's still in some sort of shock. :(