If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

I loved the chat with Tony and Gina :D She has been so lovely and supportive in this fic and i love how you have written her. It's sweet she's obviously worried about Tony but also makes it clear she thinks what he did was wrong. It was so like Tony to make all those organic meals for Rach and want to look after her :( I'm glad he finally told her how he felt but i don't blame her for thinking he just said that because he feels sorry for her. His timing is pretty bad! :lol: But i think he is genuine and i do think he feels awful about everything. He really has gotten himself into a real mess.

It's very sad Rachel is pushing him away when she really wants the opposite. But i guess she's just terrified of getting hurt again and wants to protect herself as much as she can. I think that's a very realsitic reaction. I understand Tony pushing it but i hope he doesn't completely casue her to withdraw but putting all this pressure on her to take him back.

The hospital scene was so sad. Poor Rach. :( Very well writtent though, especially Tony. I can totally picture him being all wound up and frantic. Really lovely how he refused to leave her side :( I hope when Rach is in a better state of mind she realises how he never left her.

I think Kate has gone far too far this time and i can't wait for Tony to tell her exactly what he thinks of her. As sorry as i feel for her she's acted like a complete heartless b**ch and needs to be put in her place, hopefully then she can get the help she needs.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay Tony finally told Kate his true feelings :D Loved that part and it was great to see him showing some anger. It must have been building up inside for so long! I'm glad he realised Jack would have just wanted him to be happy and i don't think he'd be impressed with the way he treated Rachel!! Hopefully now he can concentrate on getting his wife back :D I hope Kate wouldn't be so cruel to tell Rachel the truth when she has cancer. I know she's a bit of a crazy lady but i can't see her doing something so awful! Hopefully Tony will find the courage to tell her the truth eventually.

I loved Leah being there for Rach, she's been amazing through all of this. It's very sad Rachel doesn't remember Tony being with her at all :( Maybe it'll all come back to her once she starts to feel better or maybe she's just blocked it out becasue she's too scared to let herself get close to him again :(

Maybe you need to believe what he said, maybe you should let him love you Rach. He wants to so much and I think you need him.”

That's so bittersweet. I hope Rach listens to her because i think deep down it's what she wants and it's only going to hurt her (and Harry) more if she doesn't let him back into her life. Saying that i want him to beg :lol:

I did feel bad for Tony at the end when Leah told him Rach didn't want to see him. But i understand why she wouldn't and i think Tony needs to realise how much he's hurt her.

That was a really great update!

YAY, Tony finally told Kate what he thought of her. :D I just hope Kate really isn't that cruel to tell Rachel this big secret (I soo want to know what it is!) while she's dealing with her cancer.

Leah's such an amazing, supportive friend. It's so lovely to read.

It was so sad to read Rachel telling Leah that she didn't want to see Tony; she really is fighting a battle with herself.

I so can't wait to see how it all gets to Rachel; it'll be so sad. :(

Yipeee go Tony let Kate have it :( i can't tell you how much i want Tachel back together!!!! They belong :wub: i just want Tony to give her a big hug and kiss and tell her its all going to be okay. Rachel wants him as much as he wants her she should really give him a second chance i believe he won't mess it up again not after this time , he shouldnt have left her and little baby Harry in the first place!!! :D Great update oh and by the way i love Leah in this trying to get her to give Tony a 2nd chance :P comeee on Rachel........ give in.

Update sooon please :) this fic is addictive.

Laura i loved this chapter. :D

You wrote it brilliantly and i could totally feel Rachel's pain. It must be awful for her to feel so helpless especially when she's usually so strong and in control of everything. The description of what happened prior to her panic attack was excellent and really made it clear just how desperate she's feeling. I'm glad she called Tony for help, i think she really needs him in more ways than she thinks.

Tony in this chapter was amazing. :D He was so lovely and incredible and i love how he just took control and helped her get over her attack. It was so sad that she just clung to him though and didn't let go :( And he was so excited and happy to be home and be with Harry.

“Half an hour? Sometimes you used to make me wait hours for my dinner and it didn’t do me any harm did it?” Tony joked. A smile crept onto Rachel’s face; it was one of the things that she loved about Tony, how he could always make an awful situation so much better. Her laughter turned to tears again however as she realised what she’d lost. Tony’s grip gradually loosened on her and she was afraid to let him go.

I love that he managed to make a joke even though he must have been terrified. And it's very sad for Rachel too that not only is she suffering from cancer but a broken heart as well.

I love the little bits with Harry! They always make me smile :)

I did actually feel sorry for Tony at the end. I don't blame him for taking what Rachel said the wrong way. He seems so desperate to put things right and you can tell how much he adores her and just wants to help but i think it's going to take her a while before she can trust him again, which i do understand. She's going through so much at the moment it's just lovely he is there for her.

Can't wait for more :D

That was amazing!!

The way you wrote Rachel's panic attack was brilliant; it was so sad. :( I loved Tony being there for her, he's really proving himself. But I thought it was sad when she turned him down. I guess he'll just have to keep trying.

Loved it! Can't wait to see things get happier, and I wonder what Rachel does..?