If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Laura!! That was just the most perfect ending. I loved how you made it seem as if Derek had given her bad news, for a moment there i thought she'd be told she was dying. But i'm very happy she's going to be okay - after everything Tony and Rachel have been through they deserved that so much. :) I loved everyones reaction to her news, especially Leah! They have an amazing friendship and i think you've shown that really well in this fic.

The bits with Harry were adorable, especially him eating the wedding cake :lol: And Leah and Brad! :o Love that so much! So cute they were dancing together with Harry.

Tony has been amazingly strong on what must have been a really difficult day for him and i love he pushed his own feelings aside to be there for Rachel. Like how you mentioned he cried during the ceremony though!! Very Tony like. And it must have been horrendous for him when Rachel was on the phone and she acted the way she did, i think anyone would assume it was bad news.

“Yeah we’ll just be over here doing….something” Brad rambled before turning around and placing his arm on Leah’s shoulder.

^ :lol: Loved that. You're very good at brining in little bits of humour to such serious stories.

The last paragraph was beautiful and just a great way to finish things; on a happy positive note. I'm a sucker for happy endings and this story deserved that so much.

Can't wait for your next one! :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments