If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

Yey, Tony's a match!! :D I really hope everything goes according to plan, they really need some happiness for once! Aw, I loved it when Tony was recovering and all he was worried about was Rachel. That was gorgeous. I really want Rachel to just wake up and tell him she loves him, and they go all lovey-dovey again. :wub: He's been so supportive; they all have, really. I loved, loved, loved this from Tony:

“You hear that Rach? You’re going to be okay.” He held her hand tightly in his and stroked her forehead softly. “I just hope that this proves to you how much I care about you. I love you so much.” He placed a lingering kiss tenderly on her lips and forced himself to follow Derek out of the room as he threw loads of information about the procedure at him. Tony didn’t hear a word he said though; he was too overwhelmed by what was happening. Maybe things were finally going to be okay he thought.

The way you write this is amazing; the sensitivity and emotions, and the relationships and friendships are all portrayed SO well! Kudos. :D I really liked in this chapter that Derek somewhat slightly let personal relations override his professionality, because at the end of the day, he's not only Rachel's colleague but friend, too.

Kate! :o She just does not give up! Ugh! I so can't wait for you to update!

x

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, that was so good Laura, I was hooked!

Rachel! :D She's okay, it worked! I loved how Leah and Gina kept a bedside vigil between Rachel and Tony. And I loved Rachel's cheekiness. :P So cute.

I loved this bit, I thought it was so sweet, and fun. A nice change from the sadness.

“Charming Rach” Leah laughed as she squeezed her wrist encouragingly, pleased to hear her cheeky sense of humour again. “Just take it easy okay” she scolded, pushing her back as she tried to sit up. “You’ve had a major operation.”

“I feel really good” Rachel smiled, slightly delirious from the cocktail of painkillers. “You know that you’re my best friend don’t you?”

“Well I hope so” Leah giggled. “I haven’t washed my hair in three days because of you; if that isn’t a sign of friendship I don’t know what is.”

Rachel smiled and paused for a moment. She closed her eyes gently and breathed in deeply, relishing in the fact that she was pain free. She hadn’t felt like this in a really long time. She felt so strong, like she could take on the world.

I also loved how Leah comforted Rachel when she realised what Tony had done for her. It was so beautiful to see her realise just how much he loves her, and how much she really does love him. Aww, yay! I thought it was nice when Leah described how Tony reacted when he realised he was a match; cute, haha.

Ah, the end paragraph. :wub: TACHEL!! :D Yay! It was so beautiful, how they just looked at each other, smiling, holding hands, with no words needing to be said. It was perfect, I loved it!

“Rach, oh my…you’re awake…are you…” Tony was frantic as he opened his eyes and saw her looking back at him.

“Shh, it’s okay” Rachel hushed. She smiled at him, realising that no words needed to be said between them. Reaching out her arm towards him, she kept looking at him hoping that he would understand how she felt. He slowly and shakily reached out his hand to meet hers and clasped his fingers tightly around her palm. Rachel smiled even wider and they both allowed themselves to close their eyes and fall asleep, still holding tightly on to each other.

Ooh, I can't wait to find out how Rachel reacts when Tony tells her everything. Hopefully more lovey-ness. :wub: Looking forward to you updating!

Omg Laura that was such a good chapter! I loved it :D

I really love how you've had Leah and Gina involved from the beginning and you've written their reactions so realistically. I loved this:

“Well I hope so” Leah giggled. “I haven’t washed my hair in three days because of you; if that isn’t a sign of friendship I don’t know what is.”

Also thought it funny when Rachel brushed off Leah's attempts to tell her what had happened and just wanted to know who had donated :lol:

I'm glad the operation seems to have worked and Rachel's reaction when she realised what Tony had done for her was just so emotional and quite sad. :( I loved it though and thought it was fitting Leah was the one to tell her. I liked how Rachel was making jokes and was upbeat when she first woke up, some light relief is always good. I am glad now Rachel realises how much Tony loves her although i don't blame her for having doubts after everything that's happened between them. Rachel seeing Tony in the bed next to her and realising was so bittersweet and i thought you wrote it beautifully. So incredibly mushy they held hands in the hospital room. Loved it.

I am worried what Kate is up to though. I don't believe she would just give up and disappear :unsure:

Oh my gosh: :wub:!!!

EEEE, Tachel! I loved the opening line: "Morning, beautiful..." I also loved how Rachel said she was never going to sleep and hold Tony's hand all night again, haha!

The whole feel of that chapter was amazing. The light heartedness and fun was perfect, I loved it! I loved how Rachel was like: "Come here, you big idiot."

That chapter was amazing, and :wub:!

I can't wait to read about the next chapter! :)

Oh!!! Sorry,ive taken so long to comment. I can't say how much i love this fic, i love coming on and finding out you have updated :D makes my day! Rachel is so lovely and understanding, she could have reacted badly to the news but didnt and thats why i love her :P Thank god Tony told her... and about time aswell. You got it perfect the interaction between them and i loved that he basicly ran to kiss her when she said she loved him too :wub:

Was sad that Rachelall along thought he didnt love her anymore :( i liked the part when he gazed into her eyes and she said come here and gave him a hug :wub:

Hope my comment makes up for not commenting on ages, was reading it though! Just forgot to comment.

That was superrrrr cute!!! :wub: In her bed hehe so nice he wants to be with her all the time. Oh Dr Holden loveee it!!!!

Great update., Looking forward to the next. Feel sorry for Tachel, well Tony when he finds out shes not better poor Tony!!

Keep up with the Tachel Loving, Not often we hear about that :D