If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

TACHEL!! :wub:

That was amazing. So cute! Eeep, they're adorable. I loveeed every minute of that chapter, I didn't want it to end! I loved how lovey dovey they were, especially when that horrible nurse came in. Ah, she was nasty. But I loved how Rachel asserted herself, making a point of saying who she is and what position she was in. Haha.

Naw, their conversation about her hair was so sad. I loved how he kept reassuring her that she was still beautiful.

And the end, with Tony, Leah and Harry. How cute! I really, really want to know what he has planned! But it'll be sad when he realises that Rach isn't getting better. :( Can't wait for you to update, looking forward to it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, I loved it!! That was beautiful.

Really sad when Tony realised that Rachel hadn't gotten better. :( So heartbreaking. You captured the emotions really well; all the worry, and sadness, but relief, too.

I loved the last line, how he had to try not to bump into anything. Hehe.

Can't wait for you to update!! Ooh, an important question! And bad news? :(

Who says I'm not but it wouldn't be appearing for a long time as I've got two other fanfics I'm writing with a third in the making, I've also got uni to complete!

No Harry can't be ill and I hope its nothing major - thats all they need don't they? A sick child! :blink:

That so romantic Tony reproposing and I know their second ceremony will be beautiful. :wub:

Laura x

Edited by RomeoPrincess