If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o! That was amazing, but so sad!!

Poor Rachel, I hope she pulls through! Poor Tony, too, he must be going through hell right now. I loved this bit:

“I, I can’t” he cried. “She can’t die; this might be the last time I’ll ever get to hold her.” Tony was sobbing and his knuckles were white where he was gripping Rachel so tightly.

“You need to let them help her. You’ll get to hold her again I promise…”

“I didn’t get to hold Mum again.” Tony looked up slowly at Gina, his eyes filled with tears. “This is how I found her, lying on the floor…shaking…she never woke up.” Gina closed her eyes and bit her lip in an attempt to block out the images of her Mother lying dead on the floor.

That was so sad! :(

I can't wait to see what Tony's realisation is, and I hope Derek's news is good!

Ah, that was so amazing, so sad, and so well written; I didn't want it to end!

Rachel. :( Tony. :( Leah. :( You're writing their emotions so well, and so sensitively, it's amazing. I'm loving, loving, loving this. Tony's bone marrow? Wow, I really hope so! It must be so hard for him and Gina, especially knowing what their Mother went through. Ah, Derek, give him good news, please!! Haha.

I love this fic, it's so brilliant; I can't wait for you to update!

Yayyyyyyyy Tony's a match im so glad , lets hope everything works out for the best. Tachel deserve to be happy, i love that Tont ran and picked Leah up he must be so happy after all this time being scared of loosing her. I hope that when Rachel wakes up she tells Tony that she loves him and wants to be with him :) love this fic and it was a really good update.

Oh Laura i'm so sorry i haven't replied sooner, you post too fast, especially when i'm out of the country!

But i am really loving where this fic is going. It's incredibly sad what is happening to Rachel but in a way i think her illness is the one thing helping to being her and Tony back together - and it really works. Him holding her and refusing to let go becasue he was terrified she'd die was heartbreaking and i did actually feel so sorry for him. :( I really love Gina in this and the relationship she has with Tony. I loved her talk with Kate but can't believe she still refuses to see sense!! I really have no idea what she's going to do next. I admired her for getting Tony and calling an ambulance but now i'm back to hating her becasue i can't believe she still thinks she has a chance with him.

I can't tell you how much i loved the stuff with Leah and Tony at the hospital. It's great they are supporting each other and i hope they can help each other through this. It was so incredibly sad they both kind of tried to face up to the fact that she might die but they didn't really mention it. Tony just holding her hand and talking to her was tragic :( You've written him exactly like i'd imagine him to be in these kind of circumstances. One thing that cheered me up was Derek! I love him and think it's appropriate he's the doctor helping with Rachel. It must be so hard for him, given he's a friend to her as well as a colleague.

Yay Tony is a match :D I was worried he got a little ahead of himself (as you would though - i guess you can't blame him) but this is great news and i hope things go right for them now. His reaction was brilliant and i love how you wrote that. I can actually picture it all in my head.

The clock ticked slowly. Machines were bleeping regularly. Children were crying and doctors were pacing the corridors, screaming out medical terms neither Tony nor Leah understood. Tony hadn’t taken his eyes off of Rachel since Derek had left the room; he spent his whole time willing her to pull through, repeating over and over in his head prayers that he would be a match. That he would be able to save Rachel’s life. Every time he thought he’d said it enough he felt he had to say it once more; just in case. Leah however had her eyes fixed on the clock. She knew it was making time feel like it was moving even slower but she couldn’t bear to look at Rachel. Every time she looked at her pale and weak frame it reminded her how close to death she was. She didn’t look like her best friend and it scared her. Suddenly the door swung open causing both Leah and Tony to look up simultaneously in surprise. Derek was standing in front of them, a bewildered look plastered on his face and tiny beads of sweat glazed across his forehead. He was trying to mutter something but couldn’t find the right words to say.

Loved this paragraph. You set the scene so well.

Again loved the Tony and Gina stuff at the end, poor Tony though :( And Kate!!! :o