If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

*Squee* He reproposed! That's SO cute. :wub: Such a Tony thing to do. It was so sweet how he gave her his Mum's necklace.

:o Poor Harry! Naw, the poor bub, I hope he's okay. Rachel must be worried sick. I loved how she gained a sudden strength when she hooked onto the fact that something was wrong, especially with her son.

Can't wait for you to update, I really want to know what's wrong with Harry. :(

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura I am so sorry I’ve been neglecting this!! But in my defence I was away for 3 weeks, haha. Anyways here goes.

I think you’re doing a fantastic job with this. You write the angst side of this fic so well. Sometimes you’ve almost had me in tears. :(

I loved Tony and Rachel waking up together in the hospital. It was really cute and mushy and I love they had some cute stuff before things got serious. I’m glad he finally told her the truth – I think he would have saved himself so much heartache if he had done that at the start! I like she got a little mad at him though for not trusting her to understand the whole story, I didn’t want him to get off lightly.

I loved his apology though and I’m glad she managed to make a little joke out of it, it’s nice to see them finally on the same page! I loved that they were making out in the hospital and got caught by a nurse and told off! That was hilarious and I love you have the ability to make me laugh in one chapter and cry in the next. It’s pretty sad to read about Harry growing up and developing when Rachel is missing it, it must be breaking her heart to realise how much she’s not there for. I loved Leah’s involvement too, it’s sweet she’s helping out. I loved this:

“How’s my gorgeous little man?” she added, her mind wandering back to her baby son as it often did.

“Oh I’m okay...tired but okay” Tony joked, realising that he needed to stay positive for Rachel. She didn’t need his doom and gloom.

I loved those few lines. Very in character.

Although it’s heartbreaking Rachel doesn’t seem to be getting any better. The way you describe her is so realistic and I can’t imagine how hard it is for Tony to see her like that and try and be positive. Rachel is being amazingly strong like always and I love you’ve kept her in character. She still manages to get Tony to do what she wants even though she’s in hospital and really sick. I love that about her. Adored the stuff with them outside the hospital. It was really cute and so adorable he proposed to her again. So bittersweet given the circumstances. :(

I’m so glad Harry is okay, poor Rachel must have been terrified and I don’t blame her for convincing Tony to take her home. I understand Leah’s concern though and feel she did the right thing by calling Tony. Really lovely Rachel got to see her baby and spent time with him; it must have killed her to have to leave him but sadly I think Tony’s right, she has to be in the hospital right now. Tony has been amazing and I only hope Rachel pulls through.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!! :D

Laura- another 2 fantastic chapters :)

I'm so glad they are renewing their vows, hopefully Kate doesn't get in the way.I think it would be fabulous if Rach is able to do some of the wedding standing. I loved that mushy Harry bit at the end of this latest chapter :wub: and I'm especially glad that he is over the chicken pox.

Update soon please, I really want to read about the rest of the wedding :)

Laura that chapter was just beautiful :) I love that they're renewing their vows - it's so meaningful after everything they've been through together. I love that Rachel is finally happy and finished her treatment - the little scene with Leah and Martha was great and i love she's all excited about the ceremony. I like that you haven't revealed the outcome of her chemotherapy, you've left it hanging and i think that makes the whole thing so much more touching.

Little Harry was adorable :wub: I can't wait to read about him walking down the aisle! So cute! And Rachel is going to be so thrilled when she see's him.

I'm sad Brad can't be there though!! Nice idea to put in a valid excuse :wink:

Bless Tony, it must be so hard for him knowing he might still lose Rach after everything :( Yet he's still doing this for her and trying to be optimistic.

Rach is really amazing to be able to forgive Kate like she has. It must be awful for her to let her and Tony spend time together after everything she did - but i think that's very much in charatcer for Rachel and if anything it shows she's completely forgiven Tony and trusts him again.

So excited for the actual ceremony!! :D

All i can say is 'Awwwwww.' :wub After everything that's happened i loved they had this beautiful, drama free wedding. It was so touching. It's lovely you brought Brad back for it :D And i really liked you mentioned Emily and had Brad apologise for not being around during Rachel's treatment. Him calling her Bloss was sweet too.

Little Harry was adorable! :wub: I loved that he walked down the aisle and stopped to pick up a shell :lol:

Loved the involvement of Gina and Leah in all of this; they've been so amazing to Rach.

I can't believe she managed to walk down the aisle - that's so like Rach to want to do that though. I adored all the mush between her and Tony and the vows were so beautiful even though there was a hint of sadness about the whole thing :(