If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh i love Leah!! You go girl!! I thought her reaction was perfect - that's exactly what i would have done!! Loved the slap :D Tony totally deserved it and i'm glad she didn't hold back and told him just how badly he's treating Rachel and how pathetic he is being.

Tony seemed a little out of it though. It's almost like he's been brainwashed to believeing he is doing the right thing, when deep down i suspect he knows just how much he is hurting his wife and telling her the truth wouldn't be the worst thing. I think he's scared. I understand him trying to make Kate happy becasue let's face is, she's had a terrible life and i guess you'd want to try and fix things, but he is doing it in the worst possible way :(

Poor poor Rachel. It's so heartbreaking to read about her like this. After eveything she's been through and just when she had her perfect little family - her husband leaves her and breaks her heart :(

I'm not sure about them sleeping together at the end will give Rachel what she wants :( It's completely natural and realistic it would happen though, but i think it's just going to cause her more heartache :( Nicee to see he still wants her though. Although i don't think for one second he loves her any less because of Kate coming back.

Can't wait to see where this is going.

I've been reading this, but just haven't gotten around to commenting.

WOW! This is amazing. And really emotional. I feel so sorry for Rachel, what Tony is doing is cruel. :(

And she sounds really sick... it sounds a lot like Anaemia, I think it's called Aplastic Anaemia... hmmm. Or even Leukemia, but I doubt it'd be THAT serious. Still, I can't wait to see what it is.

Gah, Tonnnnnnny! I guess he's being cruel to be kind, but it's still so sad.

I can't wait for you to update! This is so good. :D

Edited by flyingwithoutwings

Oh Laura this was an amazing chapter :D

I loved the conversation between Rachel and Gina. It's really sweet that Gina is in touch with Rachel still and not taking sides. It must be difficult for her but i do like how she said she thought Tony was being stupid and she didn't understand what he was doing. I like how you managed to show Rachel is obviously angry and hurting a lot without her actually coming out and saying it. Her snapping at Gina so quickly really summed up how much of a mess she's in :( I feel so sorry for her, and it does seem like she's pretty sick, which is the last thing she needs! :( I'm glad Gina managed to convince her to go and see a doctor. I understand she'd be run down and exhausted but getting nose bleeds and having unexplained bruises could mean something a lot more serious. I guess she is kinda on auto pilot just now and ignoring her symptons.

I thought Tony was very cruel in the beginning. I can't believe he just walked away like that and just gave her a letter to explain things. He didn't even have the decency to talk to her face to face. But i guess he is hurting too, although i am on Rachel's side in this! I hope he realises soon that telling Rachel the truth would hurt a whole lot less than what he is doing now. :(

It doesn't seem like Gina knows about Kate's threats so hopefully that means Tony will break down and tell her soon and he'll come to his senses.

Can't wait for more!!