I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Guest ~Zoe~

Aww no Lucy has gone :( To be honest, I didn't want anyone from exile to go! But if I had to choose from the three I would have said Sam. At least Gino is safe :D

So Katie's dumped Alex?? That's quite humiliating for him, seeing as he declared he had no doubts she'd say yes to his proposal!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Katie did manage to achieve what she went in to. She's got her head straight now for the first time since the split and realised she needs some time on her own, just her and the kids.

Alex must have known that Katie might not want to get married! It's only been 7 months since she split from Peter. Also, one of the worst things you can do when dating a celebrity is sell stories on them which is exactly what he did as soon as she went in the jungle. It was a paper that paid for him to fly over to propose so it was basically going to be a big publicity stunt what she didn't want!

I think time in the jungle has done Katie the world of good and I really believe her when she says she's changed, I just hope she tries avoiding the press from now on if she wishes to stay in people's good books.

I am so gutted that Lucy was voted out :(

I hates that it was between her, Gino and Sam as they're all my favourites!

Tonight was THE funniest episode so far, Gino and Stuart are an amazing double act! They had me in stitches doing that trial "what star what are you talking about?" :lol:

It doesn't bother me that Colin's gone really, I was a bit indifferent to him!

Thats what I think. :)

Love Gino & Stuart! Hope they do well.

Kim to go next! argh....

Archived