I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woo I cannot wait till Jordan goes back :D

Me too !!

I love Katie Price ! There is gona be war in the jungle I think :D

Anyway on the subject of Katie & Peter , I am glad he isn't going in because I think hes just an a*sehole. I don't know why everyones so on his side ayway. Oh and there is rumours that HotAlex will be joining them in there! I can only hope anyway he is one hot guy :wub:

I am loving Gino,Lucy,Stuart,Kim & Sam! Atm my fave is Lucy , I loved her as Lisa on Eastenders :)

Can't wait for the bushtucker trial tonight! :D

So does anyone have any favourites yet, I personally have always loved Gino anyway and I love Lucy remember her from her eastenders days :)

Same, i love Gino!! :D He reminds me of Joe from last year. It was hilarious when he had to keep that spider in his mouth! I couldnt stop laughing, his facial expressions are so funny :lol: Im already getting annoyed with Kim, theres something about her that i dont really like, i dont really know what it is though.. :unsure:

Ant & Dec are the main reason i watch the show :P They make it so entertaining!

I would like Ant & Dec if they weren't so FAKE!

I swear the stuff they say are scripted and so unfunny. I wouldn't mind if the things they do we're off the top of their tongues but it never is , they always pre meditate what there gona say and I find them quite irritating and cringeworthy.

Haha, I'm loving Kim at the moment :lol: I think she's halerious! Not forgetting George.

And Gino is quite funny too. :rolleyes:

Not too keen on Mistique or the guy with the blonde hair who freaked when a fly landed on his back!

Urrrr, Katie Price <_< The show was already intresting without her. Go be with your kids instead of banging on about them whilst in the jungle for the next 12 weeks.

An interesting line-up. I thought Sam Fox did quite well in the task yesterday and Kim did brilliantly tonight. I’m really glad they brought Katie Price in and I really hope she does stir things up but at the moment they’re all getting on pretty well.

Archived