I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Guest ~Zoe~

The new series starts on Sunday at 9.00PM. Anyone else watch this? Its one of my favourite reality TV shows :)

The line up for this years show has been confirmed:

ITV has confirmed the eleven celebrities who will be taking part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The reality show, set in an Australian jungle, returns for a ninth series on Sunday evening at 9.00pm.

This year's show features ex-EastEnders and The Bill actress Lucy Benjamin, Hollyoaks' Stuart Manning and former Misteeq singer Sabrina Washington.

Eighties' Page Three icon Sam Fox, ex-Strictly dancer Camilla Dallerup and How Clean Is Your House star Kim Woodburn will also face the gruelling Bushtucker Trials.

Interior designers and real-life couple Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan are also heading to the jungle, alongside snooker ace Jimmy White and celebrity chef Gino D'Acampo.

Hollywood actor George Hamilton is the last of the celebrities who will be entering the show on day one.

Katie Price is expected to join later in the series after reports that she is getting five times as much as the other stars to take part.

So, that's this year's line-up - what do you think of it?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah she's going back in again, Peter Andre was supposed to be going to Australia for three weeks to report on this years series for "This Morning", but because Katie is going in he's not going to do it now, he'll be looking after their kids instead & promoting his new single.

Yeah I'll most likely watch it, have done every year with Ant & Dec presenting it :D

Good to see Gino in the show this, :) he makes me laugh :lol:

Yeah, I know who most of them are who are doing it, I dont know who George Hamilton is either though.

George Hamilton is a very old Hollywood star, the bloke who has a dark tan all through the year and loves lying in the sun. You might recognise him but he is one of those people who is famous for being famous rather than his acting skills. I saw him on some programme and he was really funny with a good sense of humour so hopefully he will be like that in the series and keep everyone happy.

Perhaps Katie Price is going in the show because she wants a new husband/boyfriend!!! Perhaps she'll charm George Hamilton :blink:

^

I know, I love Ant & Dec, awesome TV presenters, I brought there autobiography last week, and I'd recommend that to people whoever like Ant & Dec, their book is really funny! :lol:

Nah, Lindsey Lohan is'nt going in it, the celebritys have now been confirmed, whos taking part in this years series, and she is'nt doing it.

Seriously, I'm so sick of Katie Price! <_<

Though, I say this but will probably be tuning into I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here, routinely every night :lol:

It's not that I have anything against her, its just that Reality TV has gone gaagaaa over her. It's beeen non stop since the last time she was on the show!

I suppose they need atleast 1 big-ish name on the show since everyone else are C grade celebs. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for it to start! I always look forward to this and I love Ant and Dec, they are brilliant at presenting it.

Apparently Peter Andre turned down going back into the jungle so they asked Katie instead! I don't think she'll be in long tho, as the public have mostly turned against her since the split!

Archived