I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm backing Camilla all the way. She's the only reason I bothered tuning in (well, that and the re-entrance of Jordan, but that didn't happen :P). Otherwise, I don't normally watch the show.

It wouldn't surprise me if I switched off after a couple of nights. Jordan annoys the hell out of me, but I just want to see everyones reactions when she goes in. Plus, all those spiders are probably going to have me fainting before long. (Yes, I know they're on a TV on the other side of the world). My Spider phobia is that big.

It was quite good tonight, I'm backing Gino.. I think he is funny. Love Ant & Dec another reason why I usually watch each series, was funny when they kept doing Gino's italian accent.

I kept having to look away when Gino & Sam Fox put them spiders into their mouths in that Bushtucker trial, as I have a big phobia of spiders! <_<

Katie Price is going into the jungle in tomorrow nights show, that should stir things up a bit!

It was quite good tonight, I'm backing Gino.. I think he is funny. Love Ant & Dec another reason why I usually watch each series, was funny when they kept doing Gino's italian accent.

I kept having to look away when Gino & Sam Fox put them spiders into their mouths in that Bushtucker trial, as I have a big phobia of spiders! <_<

Katie Price is going into the jungle in tomorrow nights show, that should stir things up a bit!

me to I also have a phobia especially with big spiders, woo I cannot wait till Jordan goes back :D

Archived