I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Gino & Peter work together on "This Morning", so I can also see some tension happening with Gino & Katie, really liking Gino, hope he goes far in the show! I also liked it when he said he'd rather have Peter on the show instead of Katie.

Ant & Dec were really funny tonight, especially Ant with his "Team Andre" T Shirt :lol:

Yeah Gino & Peter work together on "This Morning", so I can also see some tension happening with Gino & Katie, really liking Gino, hope he goes far in the show! I also liked it when he said he'd rather have Peter on the show instead of Katie.

Ant & Dec were really funny tonight, especially Ant with his "Team Andre" T Shirt :lol:

Ah ahah ditto to that!

And Katie has to do the bushtucker trial! :o Totally didnt see that one coming.... :rolleyes:

Ah ahah ditto to that!

And Katie has to do the bushtucker trial! :o Totally didnt see that one coming.... :rolleyes:

^^ Haha! hmm me neither... lol :]

Before she came into the jungle i didnt really like her, actually i hated her.. but i only based that on what i saw of her on tv and what i read in magazines. But now seeing her like this in the jungle has kinda shown me she's not the rude, arrogant person i thought she was :rolleyes: I do feel sorry for her, but i feel so bad for Pete. He was meant to be a presenter on Im a Celeb get me out of here Now! But he didnt take the job because Katie was going into the jungle! :[ Btw, did anyone watch Im a Celeb get me out of here Now? Joe Swash was HILARIOUS!! :lol:

Katy Price again! This is starting to become a bit reminiscent of when Natalie Appleton formerly from All saints kept getting selected by the viewers to undertake the bushtucker trials (with not a great deal of luck I might add) and then she walked because she got fed up. I actually quite like Katy. She seems nice enough and I hope she isn’t put off too much by the trials.

Camilla Dallerup exits 'I'm A Celebrity'

Camilla Dallerup has walked out of I'm A Celebrity... after suffering from illness.

The Strictly Come Dancing star will be replaced in the jungle by former boxing champion Joe Bugner.

Dallerup broke down in tears during her third day on the show, telling the other celebrities that she could not sleep or think properly. "I'm scared because I don't want to put my health in danger and I can't think straight. I'm just so scared," she said.

On last night's programme, she was comforted by Katie Price after she complained about feeling feverish. She claimed that the lack of food in the camp was causing her problems, blaming her "high metabolism" for her ill-health.

"I've never felt this weak. I'm thinking what a hard job it is to get to the shower," she said. "It's not eating. Heat, I can deal with. I've got the highest metabolism of anyone I know. I feel useless being here, so tired. You can't help anyone."

The Danish dancer's exit will be shown on tonight's I'm A Celebrity..., which airs at 8.30pm on ITV1.

From Digital Spy

Archived