I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Cammilla wasnt feeling very well and was in tears last night to be quite honest its best shes comes out now rather than leave it and make her self worse, Ex Boxer Joe Bugner is going in so we should see some fun, I think for as long as Katie Price in the jungle viewers will vote for her doing the trials its her punishment so to speak

Ok so things are picking up now. We can already see Joe Bugner’s stirring things up with his remarks, the way he claims to know everything about the jungle and seems to be trying to scare people although I think it’s meant in jest. Kim appears to be getting quite stressed and was involved in a disagreement with Justin. I’m actually really liking Katie Price at the moment and respect to her for doing all the tasks and I agree with the guy at the end who said it wasn’t fair her having to do it for the fourth time in a row. I really hope she doesn’t go especially considering that she doesn’t have to face the first vote off. She’s earned her place. Sabrina was awesome in the challenge beating Stuart and I still think she could have gone on for a bit longer too. Just proves that strength isn’t everything, endurance goes a long way too.

Just realised i have been calling Kim "Aggie" Oops :lol: it wasn't my fault, i was ill :P

Anyway speaking of Kim, she is starting to grate on my nerves a little bit now :( and why does she have to say "luvvie" at the end of each sentence :rolleyes:

I quite like most of them this year, but no one really stands out for me yet that i can strongly say i want to win.

What a turn up for the books the i,m a celeb split into two camps i wonder how much agro we will get now , Have to admit Joe Bugner gave me the willies talking about all the creepy crawlies the celebs dont need to know that they try and make it as safe as possible for them but i do Love George Hamilton i think hes a darling.

Just realised i have been calling Kim "Aggie" Oops :lol: it wasn't my fault, i was ill :P

Anyway speaking of Kim, she is starting to grate on my nerves a little bit now :( and why does she have to say "luvvie" at the end of each sentence :rolleyes:

I quite like most of them this year, but no one really stands out for me yet that i can strongly say i want to win.

I agree, I think its quite good this series, I like most of them this year too. The only one who I dont like is Kim, she annoys me, I hope she goes first when they start voting the celebritys off next week.

I do have a favourite though, Gino... he's funny, i'd want him to win it!

I think that people should stop voting for Katie to do the trials because they just give her more screen time. Everyone's moaning its becoming the Katie Price show but then voting to see her do the trials.

Kim needs to go first I think, followed by Joe who is so depressing and annoying! Just because he didn't make it as an actor in Hollywood, doesn't mean Stuart won't and he keeps making sexist comments such as Sabrina is only good for the washing up!

Archived