I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Guest ~Zoe~

I don't think it's fair that Katie is doing all the trials, I honestly feel sorry for her!

Everyone is complaining that she's annoying and only after the attention, but there giving it to her!! Someone else should get a turn for a change!

I really like Katie, and I want her to win (Even though i dnt think there's much of a chance).

Joe is doing mt head in, he's so bloomin annoying, the sooner he's gone the better!

I dnt want any1 from exile to go!! I dnt think it's fair that it has to be one of them! If i had to choose one, I'd say Kim she's getting on my nerves at the minute, She was funny at the start but now she's just annoying!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim amazed me during that trial! And Katie, well that was pretty much what I expected.

Kinda wish Kim didnt win the battle though. I was hoping she would be the first go but now she is immune. Pfft.

Really dont want to see any of the exiled campmates leave. :(

I find it really funny Katie is getting all the trials. Pretty much what I expected to happen when I heard she was going in. But now I wish they would give someone else a shot - maybe pick on Joe now. He is horrible.

We are seeing far to much of Katie and not enough of everyone else.

I'm suprised that this year I haven't really been keeping up with the show! :o

Though I do watch it basically every other day :lol:

Hmmmmmphh....

I'm so sick of Katie Price <_<

She knew what she was getting herself into to, she knew that many would probably vote for her to do all those gruesome trials, after all everyone knows what this show entails.

The show is about eating bugs, being covered in gross-ness and doing gross things.

After all she is getting paid more then the others to be on the show and she didn't have to accept the offer.

But she's Jordan and getting her boobs out and publicity stunts are her thing. :rolleyes: To be honest I think Katie Price and Peter Andre are both as bad as eachother!

But anyway back to the topic, warming up to Gino, and still love Kim Woodburn.

George Hamilton needs a challenge this week!

Great show tonight, Ant and Dec were really in top form :lol: interesting that Katie said she's not doing this next trial hmmm we shall see :unsure:

The fight with Kim and Joe was pretty intense, but i really don't like Joe, i think he's a bit of a bully and tbh i would be scared living in that camp with him, just wish he was up for the first public vote.

Can't believe its between Lucy, Sam and Gino, i don't want any of them to go :(

I'm disappointed that Katie is gone but i don't blame her for walking out at all, the public really are shocking when they take a dislike to a celebrity and her time in the jungle was made absolute hell for her which just wasn't fair.

Love George Hamilton and Colin & Justin, hope one of those 3 win now that Katie's gone.

I'm disappointed that Katie is gone but i don't blame her for walking out at all, the public really are shocking when they take a dislike to a celebrity and her time in the jungle was made absolute hell for her which just wasn't fair.

Love George Hamilton and Colin & Justin, hope one of those 3 win now that Katie's gone.

Or Lucy! She was my 2nd fave after Katie!

I really wanted Katie to stay in :( I love Katie Price :lol:

Archived