Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that it doesn't turn you off Belle completely.

Nothing could ever turn me of Belle forever. Shes my all time favourite H&A character. I'm happy to see that there is reason coming for this Amanda stuff. I don't mind seeing them fight (love it actually) it's just that Amanda isn't being her fiesty self anymore. It's like shes scared to have an opinion. Anyway looking forward to that storyline between them.

I loving this storyline with Belle doubting herself. It makes so much sense for someone like her to feel like that. I'm glad that she still wants to marry Aden though. And also love how protective she is over the baby. That scene when she thought Aden had implied she could get an abortion was my favourite. It's good that Irene is being there for her. Poor Aden. The end was so sad.

Edited by enjoy the ride

The ending wasn't rushed at all! It was perfect! ...and when i say perfect i mean like absoloutely PERFECT!!!! I loved that fight, the way you conveyed Aden's emotions and how he was trying to make Belle understand was brilliant and yet the way Belle reacted made perfect sense when thinking about it from her POV!

Fantastic chapter, really amazing, as in WOW standard!

Update soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D