Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

Wow. I never thought I'd ever say this about Belle but damn that girl is annoying me in this fic. So far the only times I have liked her is in that first chapter and in chapter 3 with Drew.

The way she is treating Amanda is really irritating me. Amanda has done nothing but be supportive and a good mother thoughout all three fics and yet Belle still treats her like a nuisance that she just puts up with because she has to. I know her moods in this fic could be because of her mood swings but thats the thing it doesn't come off as just the mood swings cause thats the way she is always with Amanda since unlucky. Even though she hasn't been mean to Amanda out loud her thoughts and constants groaning and moaning about having talk to Amanda is getting ridiculous. All can think is poor Amanda because it feels like as long as Amanda agrees with her completely about everything than only is she okay with her( still groans about her to herself though even then). I know Irene is supposed to be the 'only mother shes ever had' and all that but she could atleast start appreciating Amanda a little instead of constantly acting like Amanda is this nuisance that she wishes she didn't have to deal with. Belle is certainly acting like an ungrateful little thing now(she always as when it came to Amanda in the other two fics as well but now it's getting to much) she has a mother who rarely questions any of her decisions, supports her all the time, always on her side with Drew. Instead of bitchy about her all the time maybe she could start acting more grateful.

Finally got that of my chest. Sorry for the long rant. I have got to stop getting so worked up over fanfic. I hated having to write that as Belle is my all time favourite H&A character but she was seriously getting on nerves. By the way just so you know just because I not liking Belle at the moment that doesn't mean I am not still loving your writing.

Now onto Aden who I really liked. Loving how he keeps grinning whenever the baby comes up. He is so cute with Belle.

The scene at the end with Irene was good to. But I couldn't really enjoy it seeing as all I could think was oh she gets to have a reaction and you atleast wait a while before snapping at her.

Edited by enjoy the ride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your comments. They do mean a lot! Just to answer a few things:

The way she is treating Amanda is really irritating me. Amanda has done nothing but be supportive and a good mother thoughout all three fics and yet Belle still treats her like a nuisance that she just puts up with because she has to. I know her moods in this fic could be because of her mood swings but thats the thing it doesn't come off as just the mood swings cause thats the way she is always with Amanda since unlucky. Even though she hasn't been mean to Amanda out loud her thoughts and constants groaning and moaning about having talk to Amanda is getting ridiculous. All can think is poor Amanda because it feels like as long as Amanda agrees with her completely about everything than only is she okay with her( still groans about her to herself though even then). I know Irene is supposed to be the 'only mother shes ever had' and all that but she could atleast start appreciating Amanda a little instead of constantly acting like Amanda is this nuisance that she wishes she didn't have to deal with. Belle is certainly acting like an ungrateful little thing now(she always as when it came to Amanda in the other two fics as well but now it's getting to much) she has a mother who rarely questions any of her decisions, supports her all the time, always on her side with Drew. Instead of bitchy about her all the time maybe she could start acting more grateful.

Hm... well that's a tough one to reply to, because it will be mentioned, as such, in the fic. There is a reason why I've made their relationship a bit iffy, although I didn't notice that I've kinda turned Belle into a bitch though[ooops]. I guess I kinda got carried away a bit... I just hope that it doesn't turn you off Belle completely.

Aden's still being the perfect boyfriend... hmm he's gonna have to slip up somewhere, or we're all going to think thats what all men are like lol

Lol, yes we are. I think that Aden's turning out to be too perfect. Hm... what to do about that?

Thanks for all the comments once again. Good or bad [i don't seem to get any!], I really do like hearing what you think. :D

xoxo

Edited by Taniya_K