Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

i feel like i've just eaten ice cream with extra toppings of fluff!!!!!! I love how you just mix it in, like chocolate chips in mint ice cream!

mmm... ice cream...

Anyway, i loved that chapter, it was so cute with the Aden and Belle bits and i felt that Irene's reaction and her conversation with Belle was really realistic but i really can't tell whether Belle wants to get married just because of the baby or not, at first i thought she wanted to get married because she wanted to and the reasons did make sense but you've really been hinting at that she's getting married cos of the baby... i don't know what to think now...

Well, at least the awesomeness of your writing keeps me occupied!!!!!!!!!! Please update soon! I can't wait! (I mean that literally!) :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ LMAO! Nice analogy! :D Oh, geez, now I want some icecream! :(

I'm glad that it's getting you guys all confused, cos I'm kind of confusing myself lol, so at least it goes to show that it ain't just me!

Update should be tomorrow. I got the beginning of the next chapter really quickly, but then I've just been writing the same scene over and over again. I think you should have some chocolate to help withthe waiting *hands over a massive bar to wrongturntaken*

Thanks for the comments.

xoxo

I'm glad that it's getting you guys all confused, cos I'm kind of confusing myself lol, so at least it goes to show that it ain't just me!

Update should be tomorrow. I got the beginning of the next chapter really quickly, but then I've just been writing the same scene over and over again. I think you should have some chocolate to help withthe waiting *hands over a massive bar to wrongturntaken*

Thanks for the comments.

xoxo

Smashing updates (had two chappies to catch up on because I was out all day yesterday and not back til today). :)

Liked the conversation with Amanda in chapter 3, I don't blame her for not telling Drew because I can just hear the smart arsed remarks he'd make. :angry::lol:

Loved the fluff in chapter 4. :wub: I'm sitting wondering if Belle is changing her mind about a) marrying him at all, b) marrying him sooner than she was expecting or c) having a baby so soon. And now, on top of the confusion, you've made me want triple chocolate ice-cream. Thing is I've already had more than enough chocolate for one day plus I've still got some locked in my cupboard that I "had to" buy the other day. :lol:

Your fan fics are seriously well written, untroubled and umfamilar are my favourites. Love reading them!! How old are you? you're such a talented writer. I wish I could write as good as you.

I loved the bit when Aden adn Nicole went shopping for Belle's ring. Sooo cute :wub:

Edited by Adelle2008

The ice cream and the fluff were the perfect mixture :wub:

but I get the feeling that Belle continuing to push away her doubts is only going to make them jump back up and bite her...

I also really liked how Belle was so nervous about telling Irene; it depicted their relationship really well

Can't wait for the next update

I read this quickly this morning but didn't have time to comment...loved it!! Adelle :wub:

I like how its not the straight forward 'happy to be having a baby' storyline, I love a bit of drama (well your drama because you alway make it right in the end! lol) I hope Belle doesn't end up doing anything she will regret!

I can't wait to see Belle express how she really feels about the baby. I guess for her planning the wedding now is her way of taking control.

I wonder what Amanda will have instore for them :lol: I really like how you've written Amanda and Belle here, they are both feisty women who butt heads most of the time, but at the end of the day they love each other. And Belle's scene with Irene was great too. They both know Belle in different ways and pick up on things when she is not being completely honest with herself.

Can't wait for the next update!! :D