We need new credits!

Guest stevester

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No good feigning ignorance now, you know full well what he means.

You may have edited your posts to remove all traces of your lies, but I quoted them at the time so they are still shown here.

Nor is anyone going to buy the whole 'I phoned up the production office and they told me they were wrong after all' or 'they've now removed it from the website' talk. It was never on the website in the first place, otherwise you would have provided a link when you were asked to instead of mocking one up on Youtube.

And you wonder why people don't believe you?

I would just quit the constant posts about you talking to people in all the production offices about credits if I were you, it would make life much easier. They're not going to give that sort of info out to anyone who just rings up.

• 1 month later...

Wow, I can't believe I've just seen these new credits. I can't believe how similar they are to the 2002 credits. I really like them, but after the "revamp" of a few years ago, it's weird to see them take a complete backwards step and copy the old pre-revamp credits.

The credits aren't as nice as those that they're copying, and not actually as nice as the credits they're replacijng, but still, they're not bad at all.

Now, I just need to get back into the show.

Archived