We need new credits!

Guest stevester

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OhHHHH hes a fake dan as neighbours website has not even released the new credits ect yet so ermmm my thought a knock up job,i mean dear god my 2year ole boy could do better lol

be carefull who ur calling a fake or ill have u and dan up in court

OhHHHH hes a fake dan as neighbours website has not even released the new credits ect yet so ermmm my thought a knock up job,i mean dear god my 2year ole boy could do better lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I just had to laugh! I just find it hilarious for some reason.

You are a fake. You posted a link to a fake opening title, claiming it was real and from the official website.

Wrong ur da fake,any way ave me up in court son,hope you can aford tim collins going rates,my man

so this is the kind of Behaviour they allow in the forums very nice indeed ill be making sure every one on the net no's the way this forums run victamising other members

Well if you're not a fake ( :rolleyes:), I'm sure Channel 10 would be very interested to know you've leaked their copyrighted new credits. I think that's far more likely to get a person 'up in court' than calling a spade, a spade.

New opening credits would be awesome. I can't wait for the new credits and to see what happens with the 25th Anniversary

neighbours has comfirmed the new credits will air on screen on 1st episoad on the 25th anniversary week the set changes took longer than exspected so they didnt have time to film new credits for new season but thats all in process now ready for the annerversary and there in talks for a 25th anniversay dvd set

That'd be sweet, but I hope they're not talking about re-releasing episodes that were on the Iconic episodes and Defining Moments releases.

I also remember we were promised a 20th anniversary selection and it didnt arrive until it was 22.

New opening credits would be awesome. I can't wait for the new credits and to see what happens with the 25th Anniversary

neighbours has comfirmed the new credits will air on screen on 1st episoad on the 25th anniversary week the set changes took longer than exspected so they didnt have time to film new credits for new season but thats all in process now ready for the annerversary and there in talks for a 25th anniversay dvd set

That'd be sweet, but I hope they're not talking about re-releasing episodes that were on the Iconic episodes and Defining Moments releases.

I also remember we were promised a 20th anniversary selection and it didnt arrive until it was 22.

that was due to music clearance thats what held it back

Well if you're not a fake ( :rolleyes:), I'm sure Channel 10 would be very interested to know you've leaked their copyrighted new credits. I think that's far more likely to get a person 'up in court' than calling a spade, a spade.

there is a new girl working in the neighbours production office when i seen it on the site i called the office and she picked up the call she comfirmed it to be the new logo then afta talking to nadia post production that girl had her info wrong so thats why i removed the link so it wasnt my fault at all and the neighbours website has removed it also

Archived