We need new credits!

Guest stevester

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

New opening credits would be awesome. I can't wait for the new credits and to see what happens with the 25th Anniversary

neighbours has comfirmed the new credits will air on screen on 1st episoad on the 25th anniversary week the set changes took longer than exspected so they didnt have time to film new credits for new season but thats all in process now ready for the annerversary and there in talks for a 25th anniversay dvd set

New opening credits would be awesome. I can't wait for the new credits and to see what happens with the 25th Anniversary

neighbours has comfirmed the new credits will air on screen on 1st episoad on the 25th anniversary week the set changes took longer than exspected so they didnt have time to film new credits for new season but thats all in process now ready for the annerversary and there in talks for a 25th anniversay dvd set

Hmmm...

That'd be sweet, but I hope they're not talking about re-releasing episodes that were on the Iconic episodes and Defining Moments releases.

Oh I'd definitely buy the DVD's (or Bluray would be even better) if they are of a similar quality to previous ones, the Iconic Episodes DVD's were fantastic value although they did cover quite a lot of the most memorable storyline of the past - I wonder which episodes would be released this time around? I'd like to see the DVD have some special features too, including a soundtrack type feature of most memorable underscores from Bruce Rowland (late 80's-early 90's) and Chris Petifer (mid-90's-present) - also interviews and behind the scenes clips and bloopers would be cool...

Archived