We need new credits!

Guest stevester

Oh I'd definitely buy the DVD's (or Bluray would be even better) if they are of a similar quality to previous ones, the Iconic Episodes DVD's were fantastic value although they did cover quite a lot of the most memorable storyline of the past - I wonder which episodes would be released this time around? I'd like to see the DVD have some special features too, including a soundtrack type feature of most memorable underscores from Bruce Rowland (late 80's-early 90's) and Chris Petifer (mid-90's-present) - also interviews and behind the scenes clips and bloopers would be cool...

think half of the series has been released on dvd mrs mangles departure 20th anniversary episoad janes last episoad reopening of charles and genral store just few that hast been on the dvds yet id like to see how the credits and theme song are made as a special feature lets just see if this goes ahead afta the trouble they had with the 20years dvd

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new neighbours logo is black with a turqoise blue design in the whight backround and the ramsay street sign in the left hand corner

May I ask where have you seen it?

seen it online neighbours main website and the post production said its the new one

Do you have a link? I can't find it.

the new neighbours logo is black with a turqoise blue design in the whight backround and the ramsay street sign in the left hand corner

seen it online neighbours main website and the post production said its the new one

click on this link only the new logo so far no pics of the credits yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU1tlJ_YnqQ

Wow....Ten's graphics department has gone downhill.....:rolleyes:

How about answering the original question - where did you see it on the main website?

click on this link only the new logo so far no pics of the credits yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU1tlJ_YnqQ

Wow....Ten's graphics department has gone downhill.....:rolleyes:

How about answering the original question - where did you see it on the main website?

Wow is right!

It looks like someone drew it themselves :P

Anyway considering the state of it I doubt it is actually the new Logo......Althought I won't be hugely surprised if it is actually the new logo, I tend to equate the word 'c*ap' with 'Neighbours' anyway :P

Archived