We need new credits!

Guest stevester

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on we all gotta laugh as this thread is so funny,well i think so anyway,but soon enough we will see the new credits ,dont know if we will get a new song tho,thats all am saying.
nadia in post production has said there not changing the music if u dont beleave me contact global tv studios and ask for the neighbours production off

Well if you're not a fake ( :rolleyes:), I'm sure Channel 10 would be very interested to know you've leaked their copyrighted new credits. I think that's far more likely to get a person 'up in court' than calling a spade, a spade.

Cheers foxy for backing us up

Well if you're not a fake ( :rolleyes:), I'm sure Channel 10 would be very interested to know you've leaked their copyrighted new credits. I think that's far more likely to get a person 'up in court' than calling a spade, a spade.

Cheers foxy for backing us up

pics of the new neighbours sets http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2010/02/galler...s-new-sets.html

Archived